Spicy sausage and pepper pasta (healthy version). After the peppers and onions have softened, return the sliced sausage to the pot along with the diced tomatoes, basil For a little healthier twist, we sometimes substitute hot chicken sausage instead of regular sausage and pair it. Learn how to make a quick and delicious one pot pasta dish with spicy Italian sausages, bell peppers and other flavor ingredients with the help of cookbook. This hearty pasta recipe with sausage and peppers will be a new family favorite.
Add the canned tomatoes, all of the spices, and the sausage slices I added Cajun seasoning for spicy kick and butter when cooking veggies to thicken sauce 🤤. This sausage and peppers pasta has sauteed peppers, onions, and smoked sausage. · Everyone loves this Italian Sausage Pasta recipe! Not only is it easy, cheesy, and delicious, but it is a hit with the entire family and can be made mild or spicy depending on your preferences. You can have Spicy sausage and pepper pasta (healthy version) using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy sausage and pepper pasta (healthy version)
- It’s of is Italian sausage (2-3 lbs).
- Prepare of red peppers chopped.
- It’s of medium onion chopped.
- It’s of chopped garlic.
- It’s of Olive oil for sautéing.
- Prepare of can crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare of chicken broth.
- It’s of Dreamfields pasta 13.5 oz.
- Prepare of pack low fat cream cheese.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of Red crushed pepper flakes.
- It’s of Fresh parsley for garnish.
Spicy Sausage and Pepper Pasta-this colorful pasta dish is easy to make and full of flavor! I am very pregnant and not in the mood to cook on most days. While I was reading a book on the couch, Josh made Spicy Sausage and Pepper Pasta. Sausage, sweet potato, broccoli, and bell peppers seasoned with olive oil, garlic, Italian seasoning and roasted to perfection.
Spicy sausage and pepper pasta (healthy version) step by step
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Add sausage onto greased on sheet and cook for 30 min. Then flip and cook for another 10 min until golden brown.
- Meanwhile sauté the chopped veggies and garlic in olive oil until soft..
- Add the can of crushed tomatoes, chicken broth, and seasoning. Bring to a boil and add pasta.
- While pasta is cooking dice up the cooked sausage and add in. The last 2 min of the pasta cooking, add the cream cheese to sit on top of dish to soften. Remove from heat and stir in cream cheese and chopped parsley. Enjoy!.
Add the sausage, veggies and minced garlic to a large baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with the Italian spices or your favorite spice. Italian Sausage Pasta is an easy weeknight meal that is laced with peppers, broccoli, garlic, Italian Sausage, and marinara! Here lies a super Sweet Italian Sausage – the slight sweetness helps balance out the more pungent flavors. In a large non-stick frying pan, heat oil over high.