Paella. Паэлья с морепродуктами (Paella Marinera). Паэлья с морепродуктами (Paella de Marisco). Автор: Masha Potashova. Paellas Velarte – Elaboración auténtica paella valenciana hecha a leña. Nourishing, vibrant, and without pretension, paella has held a place of honor and practicality in Spanish homes for centuries.
Paella is a traditional Spanish dish made by cooking Calasparra rice with saffron, stock and a Take your pick of our easy paella recipes – from chicken and chorizo paella, to seafood or vegetarian paella. Chef John pares down classic paella and focuses on technique with his recipe for the famous Spanish dish of saffron rice with chorizo and shrimp. See more ideas about Paella, Paella recipe, Recipes. You can cook Paella using 25 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Paella
- You need of For the stock:.
- You need 1 lb of chicken wings.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sliced carrots.
- You need 2 of fresh bay leaves.
- It’s 12 of black peppercorns.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of saffron threads.
- You need cup of sliced celery.
- It’s of For the Paella:.
- Prepare 1 large of roasted chicken, about 3 pounds.
- You need 1/2 cup of catsup.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of smoked Spanish paprika.
- You need 2 tbsp of extra Virgin olive oil.
- You need 1 stick of Spanish chorizo or dry Italian sausage, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 2 cup of short grain Spanish rice.
- You need 2 tbsp of piquillo peppers, thinly sliced – or red bell pepper.
- It’s cup of pitted, halved Kalamata olives.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 2 large of red bell peppers, thinly sliced.
- You need 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1/4 cup of onion, diced.
- Prepare 1 cup of tomato paste.
- You need lb of medium shrimp, cooked and peeled.
- You need 1/2 cup of fresh or frozen peas, thawed.
Paella is a traditional dish of Spain. Its home is Valencia, but variations exist in the different Spanish Traditionally, the paella is cooked out of doors, over a wood fire. To make a paella, first sauté meats. This paella recipe is easy and delicious.
- Make the stock: Combine the chicken wings, onion, celery, carrots, bay leaves,thyme, and peppercorns in a stock pot. Cover with water. Bring to a simmer and simmer, uncovered, for 1 hour. Add the saffron threads and simmer 15 additional minutes..
- Strain the stock by pouring it through a fine strainer. Discard the solids. Let cool and refrigerate if not using immediately..
- While the stock is cooking, remove all meat from the roasted chicken, shredding as you go. Refrigerate until ready to use..
- Make the sauce: Place the tomato paste, catsup, and smoked paprika in a blender. Add 2 cups of the stock and puree until smooth..
- Finish the chicken: Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the sliced onion, bell peppers and garlic and cook until translucent. Add the pureed sauce and cook, stirring until the sauce thickens, about 8 – 10 minutes. Add the shredded chicken and stir to coat. Season with salt and keep warm..
- Make the paella: Preheat the oven to 350°F..
- Heat the olive oil in a paella pan or large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chorizo and cook until the fat renders, about 5 minutes. Add the diced onion and garlic and cook until the onion is translucent, about 10 minutes..
- Add the rice and stir lightly to coat with the oil, about 5 minutes. Stir in the peas, piquillo peppers, olives,chicken mixture, and 3 cups chicken stock. Season with salt..
- Cover tightly with foil and bake until the liquid is absorbed, about 45 minutes. Remove from the oven, mix in the shrimp and let rest 5 minutes. Serve in the pan..
Find more dinner inspiration at BBC Good Food. Heat oil in a paella pan over medium-high heat. Borrowed from Spanish paella, from Catalan paella ("pot; pan"), from Old French paelle, from Latin patella ("plate, small pan"). For millions of holiday makers, the high pound does mean cheaper margaritas and paellas.