Crock-Pot Beef Pot Roast. We know making Roast Beef may seem intimidating, but when you use a Crock Pot and follow our straightforward recipe, you'll have a delicious roast on your table in no time! We love adding hearty vegetables like potato, carrot and onion, but feel free to add your own twists with things like parsnips. Add the rest of the ingredients the next morning and cook until dinnertime!
With a variety of vegetables and straightforward seasonings, it's a complete. Ultimate Pot Roast recipe with meltingly tender beef, vegetables and potato, cooked in a wickedly delicious gravy. Pot Roast – fall apart beef, tender flavour infused vegetables and potatoes smothered in a rich gravy. You can have Crock-Pot Beef Pot Roast using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crock-Pot Beef Pot Roast
- Prepare 2-3 lbs of Boneless Blade Roast or Chuck Roast (Trimmed).
- Prepare 2 of Medium Onions Quartered or Coarsely Chopped.
- You need 6 Cloves of Garlic Minced.
- Prepare 5 Sprigs of Thyme.
- Prepare 2 lb of Yukon Gold Potatoes Peeled & Diced 1-2" Cubes.
- You need 4 of Large Carrots or One Bag Baby Carrots Cut into 1" Pieces.
- You need 32 oz of Carton Beef Broth (use less if you like less gravy).
- Prepare 2 Tbs of Dijon Mustard.
- It’s 1 Tbs of Brown Sugar or Coconut Sugar.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of Organic All Purpose Flour.
- You need 4-6 of Beef Bouillon Cubes or 4-6 tsp Bouillon Powder.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Red Wine.
- You need 1 of Bay Leaf.
- It’s 2 Tbs of Olive Oil.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- You need of Garlic Powder.
It's mouthwateringly good, yet simple to make, especially if you use a slow. Impossibly tender beef pot roast with carrots, mushrooms and onions. It's easy in the slow cooker. The key is searing the meat first.
Crock-Pot Beef Pot Roast instructions
- Season all sides of Beef Roast with Salt, Pepper, and Garlic Powder. Season to your taste..
- Heat Olive Oil in skillet over Medium to Medium High heat. Brown all sides of roast. Place Roast in a large Crock-Pot..
- On top of Roast, layer in Onions, Garlic, Potatoes, Thyme, Carrots, Bouillon Cubes, and Bay Leaf. Pour in Red Wine. Add some Salt and Pepper. Remember, the Bouillon adds a lot of Sodium, so you won't need as much Salt..
- In a separate cup or bowl, pour in around a cup of the Beef Broth. Add in Flour, Dijon, and Brown Sugar. Whisk until mixed. Pour into Crock-Pot along with the rest of the Broth..
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours or until the vegetables are soft and the gravy has thickened. The longer it cooks, the better. Taste for seasoning, and add more if needed. Remove Bay Leaf and Thyme Stems, before serving..
Revive your leftover pot roast with this easy Beef Ragu recipe submitted by user Betty Soup: Cut reserved beef and vegetables into bite-sized pieces. Crock Pot Roast (Slow Cooker Pot Roast) apinchofhealthy.com. roast, water, apple cider vinegar, worcestershire sauce, garlic. Curried Beef Pot Roast (Slow Cooker) Kitchen Simmer. Beef pot roast crock pot or Dutch oven style? Slow Cooker A pot roast Crockpot recipe is much easier to prep, and it requires less time to cook, too.