Kibbeh-Inspired easy meatloaf, grain- and gluten-free. This classic, hearty meatloaf gets a gluten-free makeover with this easy, no-fuss recipe. It's simple to prepare and loaded with flavor. This no-fuss gluten-free meatloaf recipe makes a big loaf, which means meatloaf leftovers.
It can also replace barley in recipes like mushroom-barley soup. Gluten-Free Meatloaf doesn't have to be tasteless and dry. It can't be flavorful, moist, and delicious. You can cook Kibbeh-Inspired easy meatloaf, grain- and gluten-free using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kibbeh-Inspired easy meatloaf, grain- and gluten-free
- You need 250 g of ground turkey.
- Prepare 250 of ground lean pork or veal.
- You need 1 of large onion.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of cooked quinoa (optional).
- Prepare 1 cup of ground almonds or walnuts.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of ground ginger.
- You need 1 teaspoon of garam masala.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground coriander.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of nutmeg.
- You need 1 tablespoon of salt (or more to taste).
- You need 1 tablespoon of ground pepper (or more to taste) a.
- It’s 1/2 cup of coconut flour (optional).
- It’s of Olive oil.
- You need of Pine nuts (for garnish).
You're going to love this easy gluten-free meatloaf This is one of the few meatloaf's that I actually like. Kibbeh is a traditional middle eastern dish that we made VEGAN using sweet potatoes and lentils and GLUTEN FREE using quinoa instead of bulgur. Learn how to make Kibbeh Meatballs with Spiced Yogurt Sauce. Raw Kibbeh or Kibbeh Nayeh is a quintessential Lebanese dish.
Kibbeh-Inspired easy meatloaf, grain- and gluten-free instructions
- Can be made into different shapes and decorated in various ways.
- Combine meat mints with finely chopped onion, quinoa and ground almonds.
- Mix spices in a separate bowl and add to the mixture with meat. Use your hands to mix in all ingredients evenly.
- Grease the pan with olive oil. Shape the meatloaf in your desired shape with your hands, sprinkling with water to smooth over. Put the meatloaf in the pan and decorate with pine nuts as desired..
- Heat up the oven to 200 C, cover the meatloaf with aluminium foil and bake in the oven for about 25 to 40 minutes, depending on the thickness of the meatloaf. Check whether meatloaf is done by putting a toothpick in the middle and if it comes out clean, like in baking, meatloaf is getting Close to be done. Remove the aluminium foil and bake uncovered for about 10 minutes so that the top and pinenuts would brown. Take The Meat Loaf out of the oven and let it cool before serving..
It ia made by kneading together ground lamb or beef, bulgur, onion, spices and cold water. Fresh meat, no fat or gristle, and sparkling clean sterile blades are a must if you will eat raw kibbeh. Here's a simple recipe for a meatloaf that is easy to make, easy on the wallet, and sure to please kids and adults alike. I like to serve it with roasted vegetables, fresh salad and toasted gluten-free bread with butter. However, mashed potatoes and gluten-free gravy make a nice side as well.