Dave's Pot Roast and Noodles. Test cook Becky Hays makes host Julia Collin Davison the fastest-ever Farmhouse Chicken Noodle Soup in the pressure cooker. Turn roast once and occasionally baste. Roast is done when very tender.
Stir shredded into sauce and keep warm. Serve over lightly buttered egg noodles. Slow cooker recipes, like this beef pot roast with noodles, are perfect for busy weeknights or cozy Sunday suppers. You can have Dave's Pot Roast and Noodles using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dave's Pot Roast and Noodles
- You need 1 packet of pot roast seasoning.
- Prepare 1 can of diet cola.
- It’s 1 can of beef broth.
- Prepare 2 cans of cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s 1 (2 lb) of roast.
- It’s 2 lb of whole carrots (sliced).
- It’s 1.5 lb of red potatoes (quartered vertically and sliced).
- It’s 1 (16 oz) of bag klusky egg noodles.
- You need to taste of Frank's Red Hot.
- You need to taste of salt.
- Prepare to taste of pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Jane's Krazy Mixed-Up Pepper.
Our pot roast seasoning adds ample flavor to the beef since it infuses into the meat as it stews all day. Chuck roast is the key to this pot roast recipe. Pot roast, when made according to a few fundamental rules, can be a totally delicious addition to your repertoire. Heck, you can used baked potatoes, twice baked potatoes…even cooked egg noodles!
Dave's Pot Roast and Noodles step by step
- Place pot roast seasoning, diet cola, beef broth and cream of mushroom soup into crock pot and stir..
- Place roast into crock pot..
- Cover with carrots and potatoes..
- Add salt, pepper, Jane's and Frank's to top of potatoes..
- Run on low heat overnight..
- If meat breaks up nicely when stirred, switch heat setting to keep warm..
- Cook noodles separately, drain and add them to crock pot. Let them sit for 10-15 in crock pot in order to soak up some broth..
- Serve and enjoy!.
This pot roast is simple to make–a quick searing on the stove and then a long simmer in the slow cooker with vegetables and stewed tomatoes. Served over hot noodles, this flavorful recipe is one you'll love. Moist and juicy pot roast done in a slow cooker, made healthier with a little less meat and LOTS of fresh vegetables and seasonings. Savory pot roast in a creamy gravy that's just perfect for serving over mashed potatoes or noodles. · This easy pot roast cooks in the slow cooker with carrots, onions, and an incredibly delicious garlic herb gravy! The finished meat is fall apart tender.