Beef Pot Roast In Slow Cooker. Impossibly tender beef pot roast with carrots, mushrooms and onions. It's easy in the slow cooker. This Slow Cooker Roast Beef can't be beaten for convenience or taste!
Slow-Cooker Beef Pot Roast. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Get this beef brisket in the slow cooker first thing in the morning, so that come evening-time your Sunday dinner is an absolute breeze. This easy slow cooker roast beef recipe with potatoes, rosemary, and carrots makes for an easy impressive dinner. You can have Beef Pot Roast In Slow Cooker using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef Pot Roast In Slow Cooker
- It’s 1 of Beef pot roast (marinated in salt and pepper, crushed garlic).
- It’s 3 of Celery sticks cut in chunks.
- You need 3 large of carrots cut in chunks (or handful of small baby carrots).
- You need 2 tbsp of Diana sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of Mushroom soup (left over or can).
- Prepare 1 cup of Water.
- You need 1 of Onion cut.
We know making Roast Beef may seem intimidating, but when you use a Crock Pot and follow our straightforward recipe, you'll have a delicious roast on your table in no time! Beef Pot Roast (Pot, Oven or Slow Cooker). Yes, I know, lots of pot roast recipes here, but I tell you this is my all time favorite. Even better then the ones that you dump all of the pre packaged gravy mixes and salad dressings in the pot.
Beef Pot Roast In Slow Cooker step by step
- Fry pot roast on all sides until browned in slow cooker (if you don't have a sauté option fry on pan).
- Add can of mushroom soup and water into the slow cooker and mix until no chunks present..
- Add pot roast back into the slow cooker. Add carrots, celery and onions. Add Worcestershire sauce and Diana sauce over the roast..
- Cover and cook on high for 6-8hrs until tender.
- Serve over noodles or with roasted potatoes. Nush!.
Slow cooker pot roast made by simmering chuck roast in savory gravy until fork tender. The beef is browned first to create a flavorful crust then creamy potatoes, onion, and carrots cook alongside the meat for a complete dinner. Pot roast is a classic recipe of protein, vegetables, and sauce that all. Ultimate Slow Cooker Pot Roast that leaves you with tender meat, vegetables Tools Used in the Making of this Ultimate Slow Cooker Pot Roast: Slow Cooker: Love this slow cooker Keywords: beef roast, chuck roast, pot roast, Ultimate Slow Cooker Pot Roast. Quick and Easy Beef Ragu – Use leftover pot roast and our slow cooker marinara sauce recipe to create a delicious meat sauce that's easy to serve on The creamy cajun mayonnaise and rich leftover pot roast in this easy recipe are the perfect compliment to the tangy, crunchy pickles and crisp lettuce.