Potato Taco. These delicious and crispy Potato Tacos are crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside. They are vegetarian and easy to make at home. Crispy Potato tacos, Potato Taco Mexicana,Taco Mexicana – Homemade Dominos Style in Tawa,homemade tacos,Tacos Recipe,potato tacos recipe,tacos,potato tacos.
These Crispy Potato Tacos are based on a one of the first recipes I ever posted here. These roasted sweet potato tacos feature spicy black beans and avocado-pepita dip. Sweet Potato and Black Bean Tacos. You can have Potato Taco using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Potato Taco
- Prepare of Tortilla:.
- You need 1 cup of Flour.
- It’s of Baking powder 1tsp or baking soda ½tsp.
- It’s of Salt(as per taste).
- It’s 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare of Water.
- It’s of Fillings:.
- Prepare of Potato 6(big).
- You need 1/2 kg of Mince meat.
- It’s of Onion (sliced).
- Prepare of Green pepper (slice).
- It’s 3 of Scotch bonnet.
- You need of Spice and taste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Ketchup.
- You need 3 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- It’s of Oil.
- You need 1 of Egg.
Vegetarian crispy potato tacos, or Taquitos Dorados de Papa, are delicious, nutrition packed tacos that all your eaters can enjoy. Delicious, healthy baked potatoes stuffed and seasoned with your favorite taco toppings! Endless topping possibilities and vegan potato taco style is most definitely a favorite for us. To get ours ready for the family meal, I get the tacos as far as the black beans, sweet potatoes, lime juice, and avocado, and.
Potato Taco instructions
- First thing is combine your meat with onion and scotchbonnet (grind)add taste,spices and a spoonfull oil,mix and leave to marinate for 2hrs or overnight in the fridge..
- Add flour,salt, baking soda in a bowl mix and add oil,mix again add water and knead into a dough,grease and cover for 15mins to rest..
- Bring your dough and knead again divide into 10equal size balls,take one piece of the dough flatten,dust with flour and roll into a circle. NB:rolled it a little translucent and it should be as big as it covers your palm although you can make it bigger than that but it will consume more fillings than the usual..
- Heat your pan and put your tortilla cook for 30-45 secs on both sides. NB:don't let it get golden brown,do same for the rest..
- Boil your potatoes with spices and salt. NB:don't cut your potatoes into pieces when boiling but you can divide it into two, because it absorb some water content and when you came to fry your taco it lets the water and wet your tortilla I.
- Crushed your potatoes,fry a little grinded onion and scotchbonnet in a pan with taste nd spices,then mix it in your mashed potatoes.
- Fry your mincemeat and set aside.
- Fry your slice onion and green pepper add taste and spice when soft break an egg in a container whisk and add,stir gradually till done.
- Mix your meat with your fried ingredients.
- Mix your ketchup and mayonnaise in a diff bowl,bring your tortilla and spread your k&m mix,add your potato,add your mix fried ingredients and cover, pressing a little to make it stick..
- In a pan add a spoonfull oil spread all over and place your taco fry on both sides till golden brown do same to the rest..
These flavorful crispy potato tacos (tacos de papa) are crunchy on the outside and creamy on the inside. They're vegetarian and easy to make! Serve these crispy tacos with homemade Classic. These zesty roasted sweet potato tacos are made with refried black beans, fresh avocado, lime crema and your choice of toppings. Enjoy these taco stand style potato and chorizo tacos topped with salsa verde.