You can have Crockpot Barbacoa using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Barbacoa
- It’s 1.5 pound of beef chuck roast.
- You need 2 of potatoes.
- It’s 4 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1/2 of onion.
- You need 1 packet of Goya achote seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic salt or to taste.
- Prepare to taste of Chicken bullion.
- Prepare of Water.
- It’s 1 can of red enchilada sauce.
- You need 1 can of el pato spicy tomato sauce.
- It’s 2 of cleaned and seeded dried Pasilla chili pod.
Crockpot Barbacoa instructions
- Start by adding your chuck roast to crock pot filling with 1-2 cups water depending how soupy you want your barbacoa..
- Add in garlic, onion, seasonings, diced potatoes, both red sauces and your cleaned and seeded dried chili.
- Set crock pot for 5 hrs on high, and enjoy! I served with a Spanish rice on the bottom.