Almond Flour Raisin Cookies.
You can cook Almond Flour Raisin Cookies using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Almond Flour Raisin Cookies
- It’s of Butter.
- Prepare of Brown Sugar.
- You need of Whole Egg.
- It’s of Raisin.
- It’s of <Dry Ingredients>.
- You need of Almond Flour.
- Prepare of Baking Powder.
Almond Flour Raisin Cookies step by step
- Whisk almond flour and baking powder in a medium bowl..
- Beat sugar and butter in the large bowl until smooth. Add egg and blend well..
- Add raisins and flour mixture, and blend until just combined..
- Place the dough on a large piece of plastic wrap and make log shape. Freeze until very firm, at least 2 hours..
- Heat oven to 180°C/350°F, coat the baking pan with non-stick cooking spray..
- Slice the dough and place on the baking pan..
- Bake about 12 minutes or until the edges and bottoms of the cookies are golden.
- Transfer them to the racks to cool completely..