Stir-Fry Beef with Broccoli in Oyster Sauce. Beef Stir Fry With Broccoli & Oyster Sauce (Chinese Style Cooking Recipe)Welcome to Xiao's Kitchen. My name is Xiao Wei and my goal is to make your cooking. Bring to the boil and cook until reduced to a sticky sauce.
Heat oil in a wok or large skillet. This beef-and-broccoli stir-fry features a rich Asian-inspired sauce made from store-bought oyster sauce, dry sherry, soy sauce, sugar, and cornstarch. For our beef and broccoli recipe, we wanted to make sure our beef was tender and our sauce deeply flavored and silky. You can have Stir-Fry Beef with Broccoli in Oyster Sauce using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stir-Fry Beef with Broccoli in Oyster Sauce
- Prepare 100 grams of Beef Strips.
- Prepare 100 grams of Broccoli.
- You need 20 grams of Button Mushroom.
- Prepare 5 cloves (20 grams) of Garlic.
- It’s 1/2 piece (50 grams) of White Onion.
- Prepare 1 piece (30 grams) of Red Bell Pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Butter.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Black Pepper.
Before we stir-fried the beef, we marinated thin slices in soy sauce for an hour, drained them, and cooked the beef at a v. Place the oyster sauce, ginger, honey, black beans and water in a small bowl and mix to combine. Beef and Broccoli was one of the most popular dishes in our family's Chinese takeout restaurant. Blanch the broccoli & sear the beef.
Stir-Fry Beef with Broccoli in Oyster Sauce instructions
- PREPARE THE INGREDIENTS: Cut the beef strips into pieces. Cut the broccoli into pieces. Slice the button mushroom. Chop the garlic. Cut the red bell pepper into strips. Slice the onions. ©homebasedchef.
- COOKING INSTRUCTIONS: Sauté the chopped garlic in olive oil. Add the sliced button mushroom and stir. Add the sliced beef strips and cook until it turns light brown in color. We are using beef gyudon strips in this video but you can use any cut/part of the beef for as long as it is sliced thinly..
- Add the sliced red bell pepper and broccoli flowers and mix well. Season with salt and pepper. Add 1 tbsp of butter for additional flavor and stir..
- Add a little amount of water around 1-2 tablespoons to wet the pan and the oyster sauce for flavoring and then mix well. Add the sliced white onions. We wanted to retain its crunch that's why we're added it last. Mix well to blend everything together..
- Cook for a few more minutes and you're done! This can be served as it is or with steamed white rice. ENJOY!.
Cook the sauce & stir-fry everything together. After tenderizing the meat, marinating it in some oil, oyster sauce, and cornstarch gives the beef that extra soft and. Cut in small pieces, broccoli can be quickly stir-fried and glazed with oyster sauce and a hint of sesame oil. Lee Kum Kee oyster sauce has a richer, more appealing flavor than brands developed for the American supermarket. Beef and Broccoli is a classic combination of meat and veg.