Mock Shepherd Pie. View full nutritional breakdown of Mock Shepherds Pie calories by ingredient. American favorite shepherd's pie recipe, casserole with ground beef, vegetables such as carrots, corn, and peas, topped with mashed potatoes. This is a Mexican version of the Shepherd's Pie that is so popular in the UK.
A deeply savoury lamb and vegetable filling topped with creamy mashed potato and a..with the kind of refrigeration we had in our homes, cooked meat could be kept much more safely than raw. Therefore, when housewives bought their Sunday meat they selected pieces large enough to. Mock Shepherd Pie – MY ORIGINAL RECIPES. You can have Mock Shepherd Pie using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mock Shepherd Pie
- You need 1 lb of ground beef browned and drained of excess fat.
- It’s 2 cup of hot mashed potatoes. (I used package of instant roasted garlic).
- It’s 4 oz of Philly cream cheese (cubed).
- You need 1 cup of cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 2 clove of minced garlic.
- It’s 4 cup of frozen mixed vegetables.
- Prepare 1 cup of beef gravy (I used the Heinz beef in a jar).
Cauli Shepherd's Pie Has A Healthy Little Secret. The Best Classic Shepherd's Pie Recipe with meat and vegetable gravy and cheesy mashed potatoes. Vegetarian Shepherd's Pie with mushrooms, carrots, peas, gravy and baked under creamy mashed Shepherd's Pie season is upon us and this super cozy vegetarian version is running around on the. The base of the pie can be made ahead and frozen in an easy-to-store container.
Mock Shepherd Pie step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Brown meat in large skillet and drain off fat..
- Prepare instant potatoes.
- To potato mixture add, cubed cream cheese, 2cloves minced garlic and 1/2 cup cheddar cheese. Stir thoroughly..
- Stir vegetables and gravy into meat. Spoon into 9" baking dish. Cover with potato mixture. Spread with remaining cheese..
- Bake until heated thru, about 20 minutes..
To finish the dish, simply thaw, top with Betty Crocker™ creamy butter mashed potatoes, bake and serve! My original vegan shepherd's pie recipe. This was one the best shepherd's pie I've had!! Extras keep and reheat very well. I'll be making this again and again.