Potato and Ground beef Gratin. Spread half of the potatoes in baking dish. Top with beef; spread remaining potatoes over beef. Potatoes and ground meat are usually a winner in many dinner tables – so if you combine both you get the best dish of the night: Potato and Ground Beef.
Set aside and sprinkle with seasoned salt. Arrange browned beef on top of potato mixture. In a small bowl combine mushroom soup, sour cream and milk. You can have Potato and Ground beef Gratin using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Potato and Ground beef Gratin
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef or turkey.
- It’s 6 of potatoes, boiled.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 3 of stems of fresh Thyme.
- You need 1/4 c of finely chopped onion.
- You need 3 Tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 3 cups of milk.
- It’s 3 cups of shedded cheese.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of butter.
Delicious layers of beef, potatoes and cheese in this beef and potato au gratin made easily in the Instant Pot – a definite winner for any family! Top with beef; spread remaining potatoes over beef. Add one layer of potato slices to the bottom of the recipe, best, easy, ideas, potluck, casserole, potatoes, potato, cheese, cheesy, au gratin. Potatoes au Gratin is the ultimate potato recipe!
Potato and Ground beef Gratin instructions
- Brown ground beef, or turkey. Drain off access grease when done. Add salt and pepper to meat..
- Take boiIed potatoes and mash them..
- In saucepan melt butter and add chopped onion stir for 2 minutes..
- Add in flour and Thyme stir until bubbly remove from heat..
- Add milk place back on heat and stir until bubbly..
- Add 2 cups of shedded cheese. Stir until melted and smooth. Turn heat off. Remove from heat..
- In a greased 13 x 9 dish layer half of the potatoes, top with meat, top with remaining potatoes. Pour cheese sauce on top. Bake for 30 min covered..
- Top with remaining cheese and bake for 15min..
French classic with layers of thinly sliced potato, cream, butter, garlic and cheese, you can't go Potatoes au Gratin – forget scalloped potatoes, THIS is the creme de la creme of all potato recipes!! Also known as Dauphinoise Potatoes, this French. Place potatoes in a large pot of salted water and bring up to a boil. Arrange remaining potatoes on top of beef and pour egg mixture (making sure to distribute it. Add ground beef to the Instant Pot.