Broccoli Ham Pockets.
You can cook Broccoli Ham Pockets using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Broccoli Ham Pockets
- Prepare of Stuffing.
- You need 2/3 cup of Diced Ham.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of Finely Chopped Fresh Broccoli.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese, fat free.
- You need 2 tbsp of Diced Red Bell Pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of Diced Green Bell Pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Finely Chopped Onion.
- You need 1/4 cup of Sour Cream, fat free.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Favorite Mustard.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need of Other.
- You need 8 oz of Refrigerated Crescent Rolls, reduced fat.
- It’s 1 of Egg White Lightly Beaten.
- You need 2 tsp of Sliced Almonds.
Broccoli Ham Pockets instructions
- Preheat Oven to 375.
- Combine all ingredients for the stuffing.
- Unroll crescent rolls, seal seams to combine two triangles into one rectangle..
- Divide filling between all rolls, spread down the center of each rectangle.
- Fold dough over filling, pinch to seal and tuck ends under. Place on an ungreased cookie sheet..
- Brush with egg whites and sprinkle almonds on top..
- Bake for 11-13 min.