Vegan Cookie dough. The recipe is much healthier than most cookie doughs, it's protein-rich, eggless. You'll also love this single serving cookie dough for satisfying your sweet tooth without all the work. This healthy cookie dough is an edible paleo cookie dough recipe that you'll want to make multiple times a week!
This vegan cookie dough dip makes the perfect afternoon treat! It's not only super delicious, but also incredibly healthy and packed with protein. Can you believe vegan cookie dough could be healthy and full of protein and nutrients? You can cook Vegan Cookie dough using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Cookie dough
- Prepare 1 cup of almond flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of almond butter.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of honey.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips.
Cookie dough is typically a not-so-healthy treat, but honestly, I could eat cookie dough all the time, so I. This vegan cookie dough recipe is egg-free and contains no flour, so it's safe to eat raw. This Vegan Cookie Dough Pie is insanely decadent with a cookie dough crust, creamy vanilla ice cream filling and dark chocolate chips. This easy Vegan Cookie Dough will super satisfy your sweet tooth!
Vegan Cookie dough step by step
- In a bowl, mix the flour, honey, almond butter well and add the choco chips in the end and mix well.
- Roll them into a bite sized round shaped balls and place them on a tray lined with parchment paper.
- Freeze them in the fridge for 30 mins..
- Bon appetite!!!.
- Store the extra ones in the fridge.
An Easy & Delicious Vegan Cookie Dough Recipe. This vegan cookie dough is a homage to those cookie dough-snacking days of my youth, but made with real, plant-based food. Some similar recipes use chickpeas but I decided to make my recipe even. Form dough balls, and place on a greased baking tray. The vegan "cookie dough" is a simple mix of almond flour, coconut cream, condensed coconut milk, vanilla paste and chocolate chips.