Low-carb "Grits". Low-carb cheese "grits" are twist on a classic southern recipe. Smoky gouda and bacon combine with This low-carb cheese "grits" recipe is a keto-friendly update on classic southern comfort food. Low-carb breakfasts usually mean some form of eggs, right?
I used to eat them in this great brunch place in the West Village called Cowgirl. Shrimp And Cheddar Low Carb Grits. If grits were never something you enjoyed, get ready to have your mind changed. You can have Low-carb "Grits" using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Low-carb "Grits"
- It’s 1 cup of almond flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded extra sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 pinch of kosher salt.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of butter.
I went from someone who shuddered at the sight of them, to someone who now. How to make Low Carb Shrimp and Grits. First, start by prepping everything before you start cooking anything. Cut up the cauliflower into a couple large chunks, doesn't really matter what size as you're.
Low-carb "Grits" step by step
- Boil the water, butter, with salt. Add the almond flour stir in make sure there is no lumps. Remove from heat. Let rest 3 minutes..
- Add the cheese and stir well. Remember as it cools it gets thicker. Also almond is more filling then grits..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
Laura Dolson is a health and food writer who develops low-carb and gluten-free recipes for home cooks. Low-carb cheese "grits" are twist on a classic southern recipe. Smoky gouda and bacon combine with low-carb ingredients to make a copycat dish you'll love. Here are the ingredients for two servings if. A low carb, low sodium alternative to Southern cheesy grits!