Beef Ramen with Black Forest Ham and Chives. Sprinkle with salt and pepper; toss to blend (reserve any remaining potatoes for another use). A huge roast beef and black forest ham sandwich with crunchy red onions. Roast beef is a classic main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and elegant dinners alike.
Delicate flavours to tantalize the taste buds. This ham is as moist and succulent as ham on the bone. Sourced from premium grain fed Queensland beef. You can cook Beef Ramen with Black Forest Ham and Chives using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef Ramen with Black Forest Ham and Chives
- It’s 1 package of beef ramen.
- You need 3 slices of black forest ham.
- You need 2 cups of hot water.
- You need 1 teaspoon of soya sauce.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Chinese black vinegar.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of chopped chives.
This specialty product is sought after around the country. Black Forest Ham and Cheese SconesBig Flavor Kitchen. Black Forest ham is one of the most popular deli meats sold in the U. S. today, and it can be used in sandwiches, wraps, salads and more.
Beef Ramen with Black Forest Ham and Chives step by step
- Add the ramen noodles and flavor packet to a bowl with water. Heat till cooked..
- Roll the ham up into a roll. Slice the roll across making strips about 1/4 inch wide like a pinwheel. Stice the pinwheels once across. Add to the ramen with the chives. Stir in the soya sauce and vinegar. Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
However, though many Americans appreciate the flavor of the meat, not many appreciate its rich history. Black Forest ham originated in Germany and was. Laced with Black Forest ham and nutty Gruyère, and built on a foundation of pumpernickel and sourdough bread, this version uses spicy mustard to give the eggs a zippy boost. Place the slices of ham evenly over the bread cubes, then sprinkle with half of the cheese. This warming, protein-packed beef ramen makes for the perfect midweek meal, and is a delicious weekend treat too.