Black Pepper Beef Stir Fry. Tender and succulent beef strips with a black pepper flavoured sauce, Chinese black pepper beef stir-fry can be made at home to a restaurant Take beef steak for example. Instead of cooking a large piece, Chinese prefer slicing the meat to make a quick stir-fry. Today I'd like to introduce a classic.
A very simple Chinese stir-fry dish which is fabulous in taste. I saw my husband going for two additional servings of it and I had to remind him to leave some for the rest of the family! Reviews for: Photos of Black Pepper Beef and Cabbage Stir Fry. You can cook Black Pepper Beef Stir Fry using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Black Pepper Beef Stir Fry
- It’s of Beef & Marinate.
- It’s 250 g of sirloin beef cubes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cornflour.
- It’s 1 tsp of light soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger (julienned).
- It’s of Other Ingredients.
- You need 1/2 of Red Capsicum.
- Prepare 1/2 of Green Capsicum.
- Prepare 1 of small onion.
- It’s of Stir fry Sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of Water.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Abalone sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of light soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of corn flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of freshly grounded black pepper.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of sugar.
Beef Stir Fry with tender strips of beef with a sticky black pepper and honey sauce, a Chinese restaurant favourite! Chinese Beef with Honey Black Pepper Sauce is one of my favourite dishes that I order at Chinese restaurants. Black pepper sauce and beef have been the best partner worldwide. I love that uniform and mild thick black pepper sauce very.
Black Pepper Beef Stir Fry step by step
- Marinate beef cubes and let sit 10 mins.
- Sear beef cubes in pan and remove.
- Add some oil to the pan and stir fry onion and capsicum.
- Return beef cubes to pan and pour in stir fry sauce and stir up for a minute.
- Finish up with some additional black pepper to taste.
Black Pepper Beef – Easy Chinese stir-fry with beef, black pepper, and onion. Dish out and serve immediately with steamed. Black Pepper Beef Stir-Fry + Interview w/ a Dietitian! Next time you have a steak dinner, make some extra steaks and you can have this scrumptious and nutritious Thai meal in a snap later in the week. Coarsely crushed black peppercorns star in this quick weeknight dish, which is built primarily from pantry staples Don't be shy about adding the entire Don't be shy about adding the entire tablespoon of pepper, as it balances out the richness of the beef and adds a lightly spicy bite to the dish.