Gluten free paleo zucchini muffins. Easy paleo and gluten free blender banana zucchini muffins with chocolate chips. Need a Zucchini Muffin recipe that the entire family will like? Mine are soft, moist, light, healthy and delicious!
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. These gluten-free Paleo Zucchini Muffins provide plenty of protein, fat, and non-starchy carbs all in one tasty handful. Freshness and quality makes a huge difference in a simple recipe like this. You can cook Gluten free paleo zucchini muffins using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Gluten free paleo zucchini muffins
- It’s 3 cup of Grated zucchini (2 units).
- Prepare 3 cup of Almond flour.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Melted butter or ghee.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Honey.
- Prepare 3 of Eggs beaten.
- You need 2 tsp of Cinnamon.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
Upgrade this to a whole new taste level by choosing the best butter, cinnamon, eggs and honey. Doubling the recipe might be a good idea ????. Paleo zucchini muffins are gluten free, grain free, and refined sugar free! Made with almond flour and sweetened with bananas, these veggie packed muffins are the best breakfast or snack.
Gluten free paleo zucchini muffins step by step
- Prepare grated zucchini and melted butter and set aside.
- Mix almond flour, melted butter, honey and zucchini.
- Add the beaten eggs, cinnamon, salt and soda and mix well.
- Bake in silicone or paper-lined muffin tins at 180°C for about 20 minutes.
Every since I was diagnosed with Celiacs in December, my baking life has been a little unsteady. Paleo blueberry zucchini muffins that everyone will love! The right combination of Paleo flours gives them classic texture. Gluten free, dairy free, kid approved and great for breakfasts, brunches and snacks. Here we are, fabulously baking with zucchini again!