Green onion burgers. In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Crumble beef over the mixture and mix well. Meanwhile in a large bowl, combine teriyaki, hoisin, onions, garlic, cumin and pepper.
This dish had its start during the dark days of the Dust Bowl in the central Oklahoma. It is an inspired and delicious blend of hamburger and onions, a tasty, inexpensive meal for a family or a couple out for a night. A few hours before grilling, ground beef is mixed with Worcestershire, garlic, onion and Italian seasoning, and then the mixture is chilled until ready to form into patties for the grill. You can have Green onion burgers using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Green onion burgers
- You need 2 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 envelope of Lipton recipes herb and garlic.
- You need 2 each of eggs.
- Prepare 6 each of green onions.
Makes six, moist and flavorful burgers. Chop green onions, white ends and greens. Place in hamburger griller or right on grill rack.. When burgers are done to your liking, add a slice of cheese (if desired), and add lid to pan to melt cheese.
Green onion burgers instructions
- Preheat grill..
- Chop green onions, white ends and greens. Mix all ingredients well. Pat into 6 patties..
- Place in hamburger griller or right on grill rack..
- Cook approximately 7min. on each side or until desired doneness..
- Place on hamburger bun with your preferred cheese. Enjoy!.
When cheese is melted, remove from pan. Add green chilis to burger bun and place burger on top. Garnish with onions, place bun on top, and serve immediately! Use as toppings for burgers and sandwiches, or in salads, salsas, etc. A good substitute for white onions; Green Onions.