Stir fry vegetables. Get a weeknight meal in minutes with this colorful, tasty and easy stir fry recipe. Jam-packed with fresh vegetables like carrots, broccoli, snap peas, and peppers, spice up this vegetable stir fry recipe with your favorite veggies: zucchini, yellow squash, bok choy, mushrooms, snow peas – you name it. Easy Vegetable Stir Fry is a mixture of colorful vegetables sautéed in a sweet and savory sauce that makes for a simple weeknight meal!
Mix flour, chicken broth, and water in another bowl. Almost any combination of vegetables can be used in a stir fry. Aim to include a variety of colors and textures, plus one or more especially flavorful, aromatic ingredients. You can have Stir fry vegetables using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stir fry vegetables
- You need 100 g of Bok choy.
- Prepare 1 pc of Broccoli.
- You need 2 pcs of Carrots.
- Prepare of Mushroom.
- Prepare 250 g of Beef fillet.
- It’s of Onions.
- You need of Red and yellow capsicums.
- You need of Worsheer sauce.
- You need of Oyster.
Either fresh or frozen vegetables work well in stir fries, but avoid using canned vegetables, since they'll throw off the texture of your stir fry. High moisture vegetables that are not too hard, like zucchini, sweet peppers, spinach, and mung bean sprouts, can be quickly stir-fried at high heat without the addition of extra liquid. Denser, low-moisture vegetables like broccoli and carrots require more cooking time. Serve over noodles or rice, with a sprinkling of sesame seeds.
Stir fry vegetables instructions
- Prepare all your vegetables,cut your meat.
- Fry your onions..
- Add garlic cook till they are well cooked.
- Add you meat n cook for 15 mins stirring occasionally.
- Add your mushrooms and stir for 10mins.
- Add bok choy, broccoli and carrots.
- Add your sauces and stir… Add salt to taste and let it cook for 5 mins.
- Add some water,let it simmer for 5mins..
- Serve hot with rice or chapati.
Thai Red Curry Chicken & Vegetables The key to this curry chicken is getting complex flavors without heaviness. For the veggies, I like colorful pea pods, sweet red peppers and water chestnuts. Heat a large wok over high heat. While continuing to stir, add successively the squash, broccoli, eggplant, tofu, garlic, and teriyaki sauce. Add the bok choy, sprouts, pepper, and salt.