Sweet & Sticky Beef Strips 😀. The Sweet were also a force to be reckoned with in pure rock music terms too. Their best known line-up consisted of lead vocalist Brian Connolly, bass player Steve Priest. Subscribe to The Sweet Band Official YouTube channel!
Join the movement where artists give back to fans. #thatssweet. Funny How Sweet Co-Co Can Be. You can cook Sweet & Sticky Beef Strips 😀 using 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sweet & Sticky Beef Strips 😀
- You need 1/4 of onion diced very small.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dark soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of light soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbls of Oyster Sauce.
- It’s 450 g of beef minute steaks cut into strips.
- You need 1 cup of sugar snap peas.
- Prepare 1/2 of red sweet bell pepper cut into long thin lengths.
- You need of marinade.
- Prepare 4-5 slices of Ginger finely sliced.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic thinly sliced.
- You need 2 tbls of light soy sauce.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- You need 3/4 cup of Runny Honey.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of light soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of Hoisin Sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tbls of rice vinegar.
- It’s 1 tbls of sesame oil.
- You need 1 tbls of Shoasing cooking wine.
- You need 5 of tsps Corn flour.
- You need 6 tsp of cold water ( for the slurry thickener.
Sweet & Sticky Beef Strips 😀 instructions
- First make the marinade and blitz the onion mix in a food prossesor until its like a pulp mush. I cut everything up so small as i have not got a food prossesor and a blender did not work. But no matter still ok.
- Using your fingers separate the beef if they are clumped together and deep fry it in the oil in small batches (make sure the oil is hot but not smoking – to test if the oil is hot enough, add 1 small piece of beef first and see if it instantly sizzles).
- After the beef has marinated, dust 1/2 cup of corn starch on the beef and use your fingers to loosely coat the beef with it. Let it sit for 10 minutes.
- Deep fry the beef for 1-2 minutes, and remove it from the pot onto a plate with parchment paper or kitchen roll..
- For the sauce. Add in all the sauce ingredients, except the corn starch. In the same wok after the beef has cooked drain off the oil and add the sauce ingredients to the wok bring to heat up..
- Once all the beef has been cooked then add it with the sugar snap peas and onions cook on low for 3 minutes stirring sauce. It should thicken with the corn starch on the beef if not add a little more cornstarch in a little water like a paste then add it gradually until it's thicker..
- Stir until everything is combined well and wait until it comes to a low rolling boil then add the sweet bell peppers and onions. so they will stay crunchy adding them in the end..
- Serve Hot sprinkle some sesame seeds or toasted sesame seeds. Goes amazing with plain rice. or Homemade chips..