Low-Carb Single Serve Bread. Get your whole-grain bread without another trip to the grocery store. Our Whole Grain Bread is always sprouted, full of flavor, and nothing but nutritious. Back to School Snack, Keto Snack, Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Low Carb, High Protein
Slice to serve. ( Do not slice until cool). Toast as Desired; What to have with Low Carb Sourdough Bread. This bread by itself just toasted with some butter is pretty good, but you know that you cannot live on bread alone even if it is really good bread. You can cook Low-Carb Single Serve Bread using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Low-Carb Single Serve Bread
- Prepare 3 Tbs. of Almond Flour.
- Prepare 1 Tbs. of Flax Seed.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp. of Pink Himalayan Salt.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- It’s 1 Tbs. of Ghee, melted.
Low carb Keto friendly bread that is made with coconut flour and easily cooked in the microwave! It is also keto-friendly, low carb, and gluten-free. This is a keto-friendly version of my microwave cheesecake mug cake. It's the perfect single serving dessert when you're in the mood for cheesecake but don't want to make a full-sized cheesecake.
Low-Carb Single Serve Bread step by step
- Mix all ingredients together. Pour into your desired microwave safe dish.** Let sit for 2 minutes. Then place in microwave and cook for 2 minutes. You can either let cool for a minute and use as is or toast to get a bit of crispiness. **I use a square 5×5 Corningware dish..
There's only five simple ingredients plus salt needed to make the bread. You can also add in your favorite keto sweetener but I don't find it's needed. Canned baby corn is used and you'll want to make sure you check the carb count. Breads & Buns – Low carb bread recipes Low carb bread recipes are keto friendly low carb baking recipes to eat on a keto low carb diet. They are low carb bread recipes made with gluten free low carb flours like almond flour, flaxseed meal, coconut flour and psyllium husk.