Bratwurst and Burgers. This recipe turns bratwurst sausages into a burger-style patty that's grilled and topped with. A bratwurst patty stacks up with traditional Reuben fixin's for a whole new twist on burgers. Beef Burgers with Sweet-n-Smoky Ketchup Dried pasilla chiles and molasses add smoky-sweetness to the ketchup on these juicy.
Hot delicious burgers and vegetables grilled for outdoors barbecue. Fresh uncooked barbecue sausages, burgers and bread ready to be grilled, on wooden chopping board. Choose from a wide range of similar scenes. You can cook Bratwurst and Burgers using 19 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bratwurst and Burgers
- It’s of Burgers———.
- You need 1 pound of ground sirloin.
- You need 2 tablespoons of butter pats.
- Prepare 1/4 pound of blue cheese crumbled.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of chopped onion.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare of Bratwurst———-.
- It’s 1 pound of bratwurst sausages.
- It’s 1 of medium onion.
- You need 1 of large bell pepper.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of seasoned salt.
- It’s of Condiments——–.
- You need To taste of yellow prepared mustard.
- It’s To taste of your favorite steak sauce, I used Heinz 57.
- It’s 1 of medium tomato sliced salted and peppered.
- You need 2 of medium kosher pickles.
- Prepare To taste of green olives.
I kind of wanted corned beef or maybe bratwurst but I kinda wanted a burger it was just easier to have them both than to decide. Heat olive oil in a pan Make a thumb print in the center of of the burgers. Bratwurst (German: [ˈbʁaːtvʊɐ̯st] (listen)) is a type of German sausage made from veal, beef, or most commonly pork. The name is derived from the Old High German Brätwurst, from brät.
Bratwurst and Burgers instructions
- Mix the spices for the burger with the ground sirloin. Mix in the blue cheese..
- Form 2 patties and set aside..
- Heat a skillet add the burgers and bratwurst. Slice the onion and pepper and add to the skillet..
- Sear the burgers on both sides when half done add the chopped onion to the top of patties. 1 tablespoon each. Add butter pats..
- Turn the bratwurst as needed stir the onion and pepper and season with the seasoned salt..
- After 15 minutes of cooking cover for 10 minutes..
- Slice the tomato season with salt and pepper..
- Let the meat rest for 7 minutes covered..
- Plate the burger and bratwurst. Add a pickle and Tomato slices to the plate. Add mustard and steak sauce to the sides or tops..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
Care for some burger and bratwurst? There are some days when I don't feel like eating rice. Today, I found some burgers and bratwurst in the freezer. I thought of giving em a quick grill. Perfectly seasoned, flavorful brat burgers — looks like a burger, tastes like a bratwurst!