Chinese Beef Noodle. Here is a recipe on how to make traditional Chinese beef noodle soup. This is just as good as some of the traditional Taiwanese beef noodle soups that I. Lanzhou beef noodle soup is a type of Chinese ramen noodle soup with beef slices served on the top.
Beef noodle soup is a noodle soup made of stewed or red braised beef, beef broth, vegetables and Chinese noodles. It exists in various forms throughout East and Southeast Asia. The clear broth beef noodle soup was allegedly invented by the Hui people during the Tang dynasty and is commonly. You can have Chinese Beef Noodle using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chinese Beef Noodle
- It’s of hokkien noodles of egg noodle (boil it first.
- It’s of minced garlic.
- It’s of minced red onion (f you don't like red onion, you can skip it).
- You need of minced beef.
- You need of leek, cut into 1 cm.
- You need of salt soy sauce.
- Prepare of sweet soy sauce.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of white pepper (you can skip this).
- It’s of margarine.
Beef noodle soup possibly is the most favorited Chinese style noodle soup. You can find beef hand pulled noodles (牛肉拉面) in Lanzhou noodle restaurant, a spicy Sichuan style braised beef noodle. Xiangyang beef noodles are also up there with the finest Chinese beef noodle dishes. The fresh, pungent aroma and tender beef has made Xiangyang beef noodles a strong favorite in recent times.
Chinese Beef Noodle step by step
- Heat the pan with 1 tablespoon of margarine.
- Add minced garlic and minced red onion. stir it for 20-30 seconds.
- Add minced beef, wait until the color is brown.
- Add sweet soy sauce and salt soy sauce, stir it.
- Add leak.
- Add salt and white pepper.
- Put rhe noodles on the plate. Put the beef on top, stir and serve..
See more ideas about Beef noodle soup, Noodle soup, Chinese beef noodle soup. Taiwanese Beef Noodle Soup: In an Instant Pot Or on the Stove. Chinese Braised Beef Noodle SoupChinese Grandma. Spicy Chinese Beef Noodle SoupJeanette's Healthy Living. Chinese noodles with beef, vegetables and eggs.