Green Beans Stir Fry with Ground Beef. Ginisang Bagio Beans w/ Ground Beef. How To Make Stir Fry Beef With Home Garden String Beans. Easy Chinese stir-fry with green beans and ground beef.
Chopping rather than mincing garlic and ginger stop. Ground Beef Stir Fry with Green Beans. Sugar snap peas or snow peas would also be delicious. beef and green bean stir fry. You can have Green Beans Stir Fry with Ground Beef using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Green Beans Stir Fry with Ground Beef
- You need 300 gr of green beans, chopped.
- Prepare 250 gr of ground beef.
- It’s 2 of red curly chillis.
- You need 5 of shallots, minced.
- You need 3 of garlics, minced.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of fish sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of sweet soy sauce.
- It’s of salt and pepper.
I think many of us tend to use ground beef only in other applications like the standard chili or meatloaf recipes, but ground beef is great in stir fries as well. What to serve with green beans and ground beef. Other low carb stir fry recipes. When I'm looking for a quick and tasty dinner, I love making stir fry.
Green Beans Stir Fry with Ground Beef step by step
- Place green beans, water and a pinch of salt in a sauce pan and bring to a boil. Put to rest..
- In a skillet, saute shallots, garlics and chillis until fragrant with medium-high heat. Add ground beef and stir-fry until brown..
- Add all the sauces: oyster, fish and sweet soy. Season with salt and pepper..
- Add green beans and stir until juice is thoroughly absorbed. Serve warm..
It's a fast meal that's always full of flavor. Since I usually have ground beef and green beans on hand, this recipe is one of. Learn how to make beef with Chinese green beans, the popular green bean dish that you frequently find at Chinese restaurant buffets. Beef Stir-Fry with Green BeansTop Sirloin Steak Sirloin Primal. A flavorful cut that's versatile and juicy.