Mashed Potatoe -Ground Beef. Ground Beef Stew over Garlic Mashed Potatoes Betty Crocker. Ground Beef with String Beans and Mashed Potatoes Madeleine Cocina. Ground beef with mashed potatoes recipe – Quick and Easy Recipes for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
The gang's all here, so make dinner special with ground beef simmered in a delicious sauce and then topped with everyone's favorite—garlic mashed potatoes. Place parsley, lime juice, and salt and pepper and garlic seasoning in beef. When ground beef is prepared, pour into mashed potatoes. You can cook Mashed Potatoe -Ground Beef using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mashed Potatoe -Ground Beef
- Prepare 2 lb of Potatoe.
- You need 1/3 cup of Butter(sub. Sour Cream, Half'n Half, Heavy Cream).
- Prepare 3 of Eggs(one separated).
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- It’s 1 of Big Onion.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Milk.
Now place combination into a well greased pan. Our ground beef and mashed potato casserole is a version of the classic Shepherd's Pie. Spread mashed potatoes over top of casserole. Sprinkle with additional cheese and breadcrumbs followed by paprika if desired, otherwise just with paprika.
Mashed Potatoe -Ground Beef step by step
- Peel potatoes,cut into thin slices amd boil in salt water untill tender,set aside to cool down.
- in a skillet,add a table spoon olive oil and cook the chopped onion till tender then add the ground beef, add salt and pepper as desired,then set aside.
- keep one egg yolk aside, beat the rest together,then add to the COLD potatoes u dont want it hot or it will cook the egg, also add the butter n milk and season with salt and pepper.
- beat the potatoes with a whisker or spatula till light and fluffy.
- grease a pyrex pan with some oil or butter,then sprinkle some bread crumbs to cover the base and sides and knock the excess out..
- pour half of the potatoes into the pyrex then the ground beef and top it with the rest of the potatoes..
- sprinkle some black pepper into the seperated egg yolk amd brush it over the potatoes and top it off with some grated Parm. cheese.
- bake in oven at 350°F for about 20-30mints, until golden brown borders and top, if the top hasnt browned after that, just turn on the broil but not for too long u dont wanna burn it..
Hints: if this is too bland, some suggestions to spice it up: try adding garlic, worcestershire sauce and other spices when browning beef. Spread the mashed potatoes over the top of the ground beef. Rough up the surface of the mashed potatoes with a fork so there are peaks that will get Suggested variations: Put a layer of creamed corn between the ground beef and the mashed potatoes. Sprinkle grated cheddar cheese over the. You'll know when they're ready when you stick a fork into one and feel that it's tender.