My two potato Cottage Pie. 😘. See recipes for Keema Cottage Pie, Cottage Pie too. Love this re pie when you add diced tiny Onion mix in the mashed potatoes that go on top of the Beef gives a little crunch to the top mash also a little Chedder cheese on top.#mainmeal#beef#mash. Place all ingredients, except the potatoes, in a large saucepan and bring to a boil.
It finally happened, my wife Nic joins me on the channel to show her incredible Guinness and Sweet. A cottage pie is like a shepherd's pie, except that it's made with beef, not lamb. Here, a hearty filling of ground beef, salty olives, savory tomatoes, and warming spices like chile powder, cumin, and cinnamon rein in the sweetness of the creamy sweet potato topping. You can cook My two potato Cottage Pie. 😘 using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My two potato Cottage Pie. 😘
- You need 1 kg of Minced Beef.
- You need 1 tbls of Butter, may need a little more when the beef mince added.
- You need 3/4 of of A medium Onion.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Peas.
- It’s 1 tbls of Balsamic Vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp of Black cracked pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper flakes.
- Prepare 2 of dried Beef stock cubes.
- It’s 1 of veg Stock cube.
- Prepare 3/4 pint of boiling water.
- You need 2 tbls of Cornflour in 1/4 Cup cold water.
- Prepare of Potatoes to make mash on top.
- You need 1 tbls of Butter.
Cottage Pie – comfort food central! This English classic has a deeply savoury beef mince filling smothered in gravy topped with creamy mashed There's two components to Cottage Pie – the beef filling and the creamy mashed potato topping. The filling is beefy and deeply savoury and it WILL take. This Cottage Pie recipe is topped with cheesy, creamy, sliced potatoes – a modern variation of a British classic.
My two potato Cottage Pie. 😘 instructions
- Dice the Onion then add to melted butter on frying pan. When the onions have cooked for one minute add the Beef mince and turn it over gently and cook on low heat for 10 minutes.
- Turn the beef all over until all coloured then add the peas, Peppers Balsamic vinegar stir in until all mixed.
- Add the 2 beef and 1 veg stock cube crumbled in the Mince then add the Boiling Water stir to mix. Let it simmer for 15 minutes..
- Meanwhile peel and add potatoes to boil and mash. I have boiled maris piper for mashed potato and Sweet potato to mash. I did this because 3 of us like sweet mashed potato but the other 2 persons only like white potato mash. The other person likes both. Haha..
- Thicken the meat with the cornfkour and a little cold water and mix until thicker add more if its not thick enough. Then add it to a quite big roasting dish. My dish is 8×6 inch. 3inch deep. Half all the ingredients to make a smaller one..
- Let the potatoes cool a bit then add on top of the minced beef.
- Adding the potato on top make sure its about 2 inches of potato mash on top. The beef which if thick holds the potato on top. Then add to a preheated oven 180°C 15 – 20 minutes. Put under a grill for 5 minutes when cooked for extra criso on top..
All Too often Cottage Pie is a flavorless, soupy meat mixture topped with a mushy topping. This recipe changes all of that. The thick, rich gravy is absolutely delicious and the topping will knock. featured holiday #comfort-food #dinner #meat #pie #potatoes. One Potato, Two Potato Shepherd's Pie. Meaty filling plus creamy topping equals best dinner ever.