Baked Rotini. Stir in boiled rotini pasta and bake with mozzarella cheese over the top. Rotini Pasta Bake. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Learn how to make Baked Rotini.
This Italian Sausage Rotini is a husband favorite (our kids love it too)! There are several great thing you can serve on the side of this Baked Rotini with Italian Sausage. Watch step by step on how to do this easy recipe. You can have Baked Rotini using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Rotini
- You need 1 box of Rotini Noodles (or any noodle type).
- Prepare 2 lb of Ground beef.
- You need 1 can of Big Jar of Prego Chunky Garden.
- You need 1 of small jar of a different flavored spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare 2 packages of Shredded Cheese (your choice).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sliced Green Pepper.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Sliced Onion.
- It’s of Italian Seasoning to your taste.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sugar (or your own amount for taste).
- You need of Salt and Pepper.
Our baked rotini recipe is the perfect comfort food for your family. We hope that you enjoy our recipe and find value in. You can also sign up for our FREE newsletter to know immediately when we add new recipes. Add cooked rotini to cheese sauce; stir gently to coat.
Baked Rotini step by step
- Preheat your oven to 350. Start boiling the water for your noodles and add salt to the water. DO NOT ADD NOODLES until the water has began to boil. After boiling your noodles, then drain..
- Clean and cut your green pepper and onion. Mix ground beef, onion, green pepper, salt, pepper, and italian seasoning and fry on the stove. Drain ground beef when finished..
- After the noodles and ground beef has been cooked and drained, combine the noodles, ground beef, and spaghetti sauce in one big pot..
- Add your sugar to your taste. Not everyone likes sugar in their spaghetti. Also add about 1 cup of cheese into the mixture. Stir..
- Pour your pot mixture into a flat pan and smooth out all over. Add the final amount of cheese to the top of the noodles and sprinkle Italian seasoning on top. Cover with foil. Cook for about 35 minutes or until the juices are gone. (Depends on oven).
See more ideas about Recipes, Food, Desserts. If you like baked rotini, you might love these ideas. View top rated Baked rotini recipes with ratings and reviews. I found this Italian Sausage Pasta Bake over at Sargento's website. I had some of their Italian Cheese in the fridge I will definitely make it again!