Breadpasta PAKORA. Bread Pakora Recipe made two ways with step by step photos. Get two Punjabi Style Bread Stuffed Bread pakora – Made with a stuffing of mashed & spiced potatoes. Stuffed Bread Pakora । Breakfast Recipe । Bread Pakora Recipe In Bangla.
About Bread Pakora Recipe: The undisputed king of snacks, is an easy to make home recipe. Crispy from outside and soft from inside, Bread pakora has a spicy and tangy. Veg pakora recipe – Pakora are a delicious Indian crisp fried snack made with gram flour, spices & any main ingredient like onion, paneer or. You can have Breadpasta PAKORA using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Breadpasta PAKORA
- Prepare of Chikhen mince.
- You need of potatoes.
- You need of Carrot.
- Prepare of Corns.
- You need of Pasta.
- It’s of Bread.
- You need of Little amount of chatter cheez.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
- Prepare of Bessan.
- It’s of Soda.
- Prepare of Red chilli flex 1 tbspoon.
- Prepare of Blk ppr.
Aloo bread pakora, bread stuffed with spicy potatoes, coated with gram flour and deep fry. Spicy hot aloo bread pakora is a tasty compliment for afternoon tea or served as an.. Bread Pakora at home, Bread Pakora Ingredients, Bread Pakora Recipe video & more at Times Food. For making these yummy bread pakoras, make the potato filling first.
Breadpasta PAKORA instructions
- Boil ur pasta ;potatoes ; carrot : corn and chikhen sepretly.
- Mean while take a bowl and make mixture of bessan.add salt soda red chilli flex 1/4 t spn blk ppr pinch and water to make a Sami thick liquid..
- Removed all pulp and take put size.
- When all boil ingredients are ready then start to make pasta mixture. Add in boil potatoes chikhen corns carrots cheese red flex blk ppr and salt and mix well with hands. Add 5 to 6 coriander leaves..
- Take a loaf of bread..and spread mixture on it. And cover with other and cut in from half or SQUARE shape.
- Dip in basaan mixture and then fry well on medium flame.
- Serve with ketchup and drink or tea..
Bread pakora is an Indian fried snack (pakora or fritter). It is also known as bread bhaji (or bajji). A common street food, it is made from bread slices, gram flour, and spices among other ingredients. Bread pakora can be made with and without stuffing. A pakora recipe for perfectly spiced and crispy Indian snacks.