KETO Belgium Waffles. Keto Waffles – no sugars, no grains, no nut flours. These keto waffles with almond flour are crispy on the outside and soft and fluffy on the inside. We went all the way to Brussels last summer, and tested the original Belgium Waffles to get some inside.
Keto Paleo Almond Flour Waffles Recipe – Gluten Free – These easy keto paleo waffles with almond flour are quick to make, using natural ingredients. This Keto Protein Waffles Recipe is the perfect after dinner, guilt free snack that will Protein waffles swap out traditional refined wheat flour for protein powder which cuts the carbs almost completely and. This light and fluffy Belgian Waffle recipe is so easy to make from scratch. You can have KETO Belgium Waffles using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of KETO Belgium Waffles
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sugar free vanilla syrup / or 1 tsp van ext + 2pk stevia.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of light oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of butter or vaniaflavor/extract.
- It’s 1 cup of half and half (+/-).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of xantham gum.
- You need 3/4 cup of almond flour.
- You need 1/3 cup of coconut flour.
Try adding fruit or other toppings and I think you will find that you will never need another waffle recipe!.gluten free waffle, weight watcher waffle, protein waffle, paleo waffle, coconut flour waffle, KETO Keto Waffles. Keto waffles are a low-carb, grain-free, and sugar-free alternative to everyone's favorite breakfast item. Traditional waffles are made with wheat flour and topped with syrup, making them loaded with carbs. These keto waffles are made weekly or more often in our house, and spread with almond butter and The texture and ability to hold fillings really makes these waffles a fantastic addition to our keto diet.
KETO Belgium Waffles instructions
- In a large bowl mix wet ingredients and beat til frothy. Add dry ingredients to bowl and blend till smooth. Pour half batter into large Belgium waffle maker..
- Your waffle is done when it is golden brown on both sides and done in the middle..
These waffles are super crisp on the outside, light as a feather inside and so scrumptious! Avoid removing them from the waffle iron too soon; they should be a golden brown. Keto waffles can be just as good or better than wheat flour ones. These delicious low carb almond flour waffles can be made ahead and frozen for quick and easy breakfast. Keto waffles and a love story.