Cheesy meatballs. Then place meatballs in the casserole dish and add the remaining jar of marinara sauce. Juicy baked meatballs in a rich tomato-based sauce topped with ALL of the cheese. Garlic cream cheese adds great flavor to these zesty chicken meatballs, while View image.
I saw a recipe for meatballs on televison, and tweaked it until it came out perfectly. I make this for a lot of parties and they go fast! Repeat until all meatballs are filled with cheese and place on baking sheet. You can have Cheesy meatballs using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesy meatballs
- It’s of mince meat.
- It’s of egg.
- It’s of olive oil.
- You need of romano cheese.
- You need of garlics – minced.
- Prepare of dried basil.
- Prepare of dried parsley.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of pepper.
- It’s of bread crumbs.
- It’s of mozarella – cut into cubes and more for topping.
- It’s of pasta sauce.
Place one meatball in the center of each biscuit round, then wrap dough to completely cover the meatballs. Cheesy Meatballs: If you are someone who thinks that meatballs are delicious,but are too difficult to make for yourself, then this recipe is for you. Anyone can make wonderful, restaurant quality. This easy, cheesy meatball bomb recipe is an explosion of flavor.
Cheesy meatballs step by step
- preheat the oven to 400°f/205°c.
- in large bowl, add ground meat, egg, oil, cheese, bread crumps, salt, pepper, dried basil and parsley. Mix to combine..
- spray a large baking dish with non stick spray. add 2 cups of pasta sauce..
- roll meat into golf ball size meatballs. press the mozarella cubes in, seal the meat around the cheese and set into the sauce. repeat until finish..
- pour the last cup of pasta sauce and sprinkle additional mozarella cheese on top..
- bake for 30-35 minutes. can be served with pasta or bread..
Similar to meatball subs, these savory treats are ideal for grab-and-go lunches or dinners. Try our healthy cheesy chicken meatballs recipe. See a full list of ingredients and learn how to prepare this recipe easily step by step. Chicken Cheesy Meatballs & Orzo Medley. Cheesy tofu meatballs – these baked vegetarian meatballs are SO easy to prepare!