Banana and almond butter bread ???? ????. Add in the bananas and almond butter. Stir until the mixture just comes together. I just love how thick and cake-like it makes the bread!
There's no sugar added in this vegan, Paleo. This bread is simple to make and so delicious. A moist, protein-packed healthy quick The Paleo Banana Bread recipe I posted a few years ago is still one of the most visited pages on my site, which I used as inspiration to make this. You can have Banana and almond butter bread ???? ???? using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana and almond butter bread ???? ????
- Prepare 3 of ripe bananas.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of melted olive spread.
- It’s 1 tbsp of almond butter.
- You need 1 tsp of honey.
- It’s Handful of mixed nuts.
- It’s 1 tsp of Dark chocolate shavings.
- Prepare 150 g of muesli.
- It’s 150 g of self raising flour.
Banana bread is sort of my baking "happy place" for a couple of reasons. First – banana bread is typically really easy to make – like, do it with my eyes closed So, to get a bit more specific about this dreamy chocolate chip banana bread you'll be making today, the "secret" ingredient is almond butter. You're going to love our almond butter banana bread muffins! This almond flour banana bread emerges from the oven with a gorgeous dark crust.
Banana and almond butter bread ???? ???? step by step
- Preheat the oven to 180c.
- Mash the bananas.
- Add honey.
- Add eggs, melted olive spread and almond butter and mix.
- Add a handful of mixed nuts.
- Stir in the muesli.
- Add some chia seeds and dark chocolate shavings.
- Sift the flour into the bowl and stir.
- Add to a butter lined tin and top with some more muesli.
- Bake for 1hr at 180c.
- Rest and enjoy ????.
It's also wonderful with cream cheese, with almond butter, or with peanut butter if you don't mind peanuts. Pour into greased bread tin Grease tin with oil spray or butter. You can also flour the sides if you have trouble with it sticking. This Almond Banana bread can more than satisfy a banana bread craving. My regular banana bread recipe is taken to a lighter and moister level with the new addition of almond milk.