Salted Caramel Almond Butter.
You can have Salted Caramel Almond Butter using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Salted Caramel Almond Butter
- Prepare 1 of . 200 grams almonds,.
- Prepare 2 of . 5 medjoool dates, pitted.
- You need 3 of . 1 tsp. vanilla extract.
- You need 4 of . 1/3 cup almond milk*.
- Prepare 5 of . sea salt, optional.
Salted Caramel Almond Butter instructions
- Soak the dates in boiling water for 10 minutes..
- Pour almonds into your food processor..
- Process until they go from coarsely chopped to finely ground, which should take about 8-10 minutes, but it depends on your food-processor. Stop and scrape down the sides when needed..
- Add in chopped dates and pulse until blended..
- Add in almond milk and vanilla extract until butter is smooth. Take into account that it thickens in the fridge, so add more almond milk if necessary..