Asparagus with Almond Butter Sauce.
You can have Asparagus with Almond Butter Sauce using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Asparagus with Almond Butter Sauce
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 15 of Asparagus (thick) cut into 5 cm long pieces.
- You need 1 small of bell pepper, thinly sliced.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Almond butter or peanut butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of Tamari soy sauce or regular soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of Natural sugar such as beet sugar, etc..
- Prepare 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
- You need 1 tsp of Hot water.
- You need 1 dash of Salt.
- It’s 1 dash of Pepper.
Asparagus with Almond Butter Sauce step by step
- Boil water in a pan, add 1/2 tsp of salt and cook asparagus for about 3 minutes. Don’t overcook..
- Immediately immerse asparagus in cold water..
- In a medium bowl, add the almond butter, tamari soy sauce, sugar, lemon juice, and hot water and mix well..
- Add asparagus and red pepper slices and coat them with the sauce. Season with salt and pepper..
- Refrigerate for at least a couple of hours..
- Infuse with love and gratitude, and serve!.