Mongolian Beef With Rice. 🤗. Mongolian beef is such a classic and delicious Asian dish. and easy to make at home! Deliciously savory and warm, this Mongolian beef is pan fried and coated in a finger-licking sticky sauce that will have you coming back for seconds! We love this Mongolian beef recipe.
Mongolian Beef is one of our favorite classic Chinese takeout dishes. MONGOLIAN BEEF WITH RICE. #BakraEidSpecial #beefrecipe #mongolianbeef Mongolian beef is a fast and easy stir-fry with tender beef slices presenting. In this gluten-free, Mongolian-inspired stir-fry, tender beef strips are tossed in a tangy-sweet sauce and served atop fluffy rice. You can cook Mongolian Beef With Rice. 🤗 using 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mongolian Beef With Rice. 🤗
- It’s of Beef (rump or scotch or Flank cut into thin strips).
- You need of Marinade…………
- You need of Light Soy Sauce (not Dark).
- You need of Cornflour/starch.
- You need of veg oil.
- It’s of Sauce………
- Prepare of soy sauce.
- You need of Cornflour.
- Prepare of Water.
- It’s of +1/2 tbls chinese cooking wine or sherry.
- You need of Chicken Broth.
- Prepare of Brown Sugar packed tight.
- You need of Stirfry……………..
- It’s of In a Wok add 1 cup Veg oil.
- You need of Cornflour/Starch.
- You need of Good size garlic cloves crushed.
- It’s of fresh Ginger grated.
- You need of scallions diced.
- Prepare of mini orange pepper chopped.
- It’s of little Spring onion to garnish.
Mongolian beef and rice – this Instant pot beef bowl recipe includes long grain rice and flank steak, This delicious meal will be a family fav! Fluff the rice with a fork and set aside. Serve with rice and veggies for a nice family dinner. Serve with rice and veggie side for a nice family dinner!
Mongolian Beef With Rice. 🤗 instructions
- Add the marinade together in a bowl and add the steak strips and marinate for 10 minutes or overnight..
- Add all the sauce mix together in a jug and stir to mix..
- Add the oil to the Wok then dip the steak in the cornflour shake excess off and drop half the amount into the boiling oil after 1 minute turn them over and take them out and add onto kitchen paper to soak off some of the oil.
- Repeat with the other half of steak. Then pour of the oil leaving about a tsp full in the Wok add the shallots and sweet pepper to the hot oil then add the ginger and garlic fry until you smell the aroma or for 1 +1/2 minutes. Dont let it burn..
- Next add the sauce stirring let it simmer until the sauce thickens and becomes sticky and thick. About 1+1/2 minutes.
- Add the beef and scallions toss to coat and cook for 30 secounds. Serve immediatley with Rice or low carb like cauliflour..
- Add the beef on top of the rice and garnish with some spring onion..
I've tried a few other Mongolian Beef recipes, but this is the best one so far! I used sirloin steak and reduced the garlic and definitely decreased the red pepper like the other reviewers. Mongolian Beef is one of my favorite Asian foods and this recipe did not disappoint. The flavors in the sauce were just perfect, not too sweet and with almost I made the sauce first, before beginning my meat and veggie prep (we served stir fry carrots and broccoli on the side, with rice) and noticed that. Marion's Kitchen Previous Next INGREDIENT Mongolian Beef European Print This.