All jacked up shroom n’ Swiss burger 🍔 🍄 🧀. After searching ALL the recipes for a Mushroom Swiss Burger this recipe is closest to what you're probably looking for. I do recommend using fresh sliced white mushrooms instead of canned. No matter how vibrant your business is, there's 'shroom to grow.
I probably start before anyone else and end well after everyone else. I just have a hard time letting go. What's better than a juicy grilled hamburger? You can have All jacked up shroom n’ Swiss burger 🍔 🍄 🧀 using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of All jacked up shroom n’ Swiss burger 🍔 🍄 🧀
- You need 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 2 of buns.
- Prepare 2 pieces of Swiss cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of French fried onions.
- You need 1/3 cup of honey BBQ sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 of purple onion; sliced.
- You need 1/2 cup of sliced portobello mushrooms.
- You need 1/4 cup of mayo.
- You need 1/3 packet of French onion soup mix.
- You need 1 teaspoon of butter.
Well, top it with buttery sautéed mushrooms, sweet caramelized onions and gooey melty Swiss cheese and I'd say you can't get much better. Gruyere is a delicious choice for a mushroom burger recipe and melts well. Try Gruyere instead of Swiss to mix things up. Top your burger bun with your favorite burger toppings.
All jacked up shroom n’ Swiss burger 🍔 🍄 🧀 instructions
- Heat up your George Foreman grill and a saucepan to medium heat. Place butter in sauce pan and sauté mushrooms and onions until tender..
- Mix soup mix in with burger and divide into 2 patties. Cool until no longer pink in the center and top with cheese slices..
- Slather mayo on both top and bottom of buns, place burger on bun, then top with onion mushroom mix, French onions and bbq sauce. Top with remaining bun and serve. Pairs well with steak fries, chips, potato salad or a regular salad..
Mushroom Swiss Burger = the best gourmet burger recipe you've ever tasted. Complete with the best burger seasoning recipe and simple burger sauce for a juicy homemade mushroom beef burger! Mushrooms (inside and on top) Ground Beef. All Reviews for Mushroom Swiss Burger – of Reviews. Reviews: Most Helpful Most Helpful Most Positive Least Positive Newest.