Sausage fried rice. Chinese sausage fried rice 臘腸炒飯 is a quick and easy dish. Sausage fried rice is a savoury egg fried rice dish that's quick and easy to make and can be on the table in less than half an hour. We've used pouches of express cooked rice which just need heating.
This dish is also a welcome respite from the elaborate cuisine and binge eating during the Chinese New Year. Add the cooked rice, soy sauce and rice wine vinegar. Stir in the reserved eggs and transfer. You can have Sausage fried rice using 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sausage fried rice
- You need of rice, 3 medium sized carrots, half cup peas, half cup gree.
- Prepare of Beans, 3sausages,1 can sweet corn, spring onions, one medium.
- You need of Onion, half cup lettuce,.
Chinese-style fried rice always calls for cooked rice, more precisely, leftover rice. A quick, tasty dish prepared in just a few minutes, Chinese sausage fried rice delivers a balanced smoky, savoury. Add the Chinese sausage and stir-fry for a minute or until the sausage is just starting to char. *NOTES: You can check out my 'how to' guide for making rice especially for fried rice here. Chinese Sausage Fried Rice. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Sausage fried rice step by step
- In a pot pour the vegetable oil and heat. Add in 2 bay leaves and 6 cardamon pods. Stir fry for 15 seconds. Add the diced onions and fry till pale and translucent. Add the diced sausages and stir fry for 3mins. Add in the thyme and stir. Now add the peas, diced carrots and green beans..
- Stir fry for 10-15mins to enable them become a little bit soft. Now add in the salt and stir well to combine. Add the spices -teaspoon curry, teaspoon turmeric powder, teaspoon mixed spices and the stock cubes (Maggi). Stir for few seconds to combine..
- Grate the fresh garlic and stir. Add the cooked rice and sweet corn. Stir for 5mins in order to combine the rice well with the spices. Make sure there isn't any part left untouched..
- Add the green pepper, red pepper and spring onions..
- Stir well and cover to simmer for 3mins. Put off the heat. Your sausage fried rice is fully ready..
- You can serve it with your salad, coleslaw and or chicken..
- Enjoy while still hot /warm..
This Chinese Sausage Fried Rice is made with leftover white rice, Chinese sausage, scallions, garlic, ginger, eggs, soy sauce, Shaoxing wine, and oyster sauce. It's customizable and adaptable to suit. This makes enough fried rice to fit into a large crockpot. I place the rice in a crockpot to keep it Instead of sausage, this rice works well with chicken, beef, shrimp, etc. If you like you can add water.