Shepherd pie keto style. This is surely the DISH of the season! Learn how to make the best Keto vegan shepherd's pie topped with the creamiest cauliflower mash. Free carb counter and keto diet tracker for the low carb and ketogenic diet.
Our topping is made with cauliflower and mashed together with cream cheese and. An easy keto shepherd's pie is sure to become a favorite. It's a classic low carb cottage pie made with ground lamb meat and vegetables. You can have Shepherd pie keto style using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Shepherd pie keto style
- You need of cauliflower rice.
- You need of eggs.
- You need of hot pepper.
- It’s of allspice.
- You need of salt.
- You need of ricotta cheese.
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese.
- You need of The stuffing.
- It’s of oil.
- It’s of meat ground chicken beef or turkey.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of all spices.
- You need of pepper.
- You need of turmeric.
- Prepare of cumin.
- It’s of garlic powder.
- It’s of chopped onion and squeezed.
- Prepare of tomatoes paste.
Keto shepherd's pie is a low carb version of a classic comfort food. The whole family will love this baked dish with ground meat and vegetables. Our keto shepherd's pie is the best! The one skillet recipe uses ground beef with veggies & mashed cauliflower on top for easy comfort food.
Shepherd pie keto style instructions
- Mash the cauliflower rise with eggs and spices and cheese looks like mash potatoes.
- Making the stuffing mix everything from the meat with spices and onion.
- Lay the stuffing first then the cauliflower mash over cook for 45 minutes at 350 f.
Hip tips for making the best keto shepherd's pie: You can use ground lamb, ground beef, turkey, or chicken! This recipe is that easy to adapt. This keto Shepherd's Pie Recipe with Cauliflower Topping is an easy, low-carb casserole that the whole family will love. This meaty, savory keto Shepherd's Pie Recipe is perfect to make now that Fall is almost upon us. I know that you and your whole family will enjoy this recipe.