Mini Shepherds Pie. Check out this easy recipe for mini shepherd's pies from Delish.com. Mini Shepherd's Pies Will Satisfy All Of Your Comfort Food Cravings! Traditional shepherd's pie gets a mini makeover in this easy muffin tin recipe.
Each mini pie is full of flavor and sure to become a. These Mini Shepherd's Pies are simple, tasty and are beggin' to be added to your to-do list! We cut the dough into even squares. You can cook Mini Shepherds Pie using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mini Shepherds Pie
- You need of Mashed potatoes.
- Prepare of Minced meat.
- You need of Blended pepper and onions.
- Prepare of Grated carrots.
- It’s of Boiled peas.
- It’s of Seasoning.
- You need 1 tablespoon of oil.
Individual Shepherd's pies are filled with seasoned beef, vegetables and topped off with your choice of mashed yellow or sweet potatoes. So I'm finally done with Friday Night Lights. Make these shepherd's pies for your toddler and see how they wolf them down. As well as lamb, they're packed with lentils, carrots, courgette and pepper.
Mini Shepherds Pie step by step
- Add oil in a frying pan on medium heat..
- Add minced meat, blended pepper and onions. Change heat to low..
- Season mashed potatoes (optional), just a personal preference..
- Add your preferred seasoning and spices. Add carrots and boiled peas, stir and cook for a few minutes..
- Layer the minced meat mixture on bottom of your pan, layer mashed potatoes over it..
- I usually brush with egg whites but it's totally optional. You can also use grated cheese, and lettuce ganish, again all optional..
- Bake until the top is golden brown..
These mini Shepherd's pot pies are a cute and insanely delicious spin on the classic Shepherd's pie with all the goodness of a flaky, crumbly pie crust. back. Here's a new way to enjoy a classic comfort food! Your favorite shepherd's pie ingredients are combined, spooned into muffin-pan cups and baked to. These quick and easy shepherd's pies use potato flakes and refrigerated biscuits, but you can use mashed potatoes and homemade biscuits if you're. A different spin on the classic shepherd's pie (also known as cottage pie) recipe!