🔥Easy delicious beefy Chili with a kick🔥. DO NOT USE CAST IRON TO MAKE THIS RECIPE! Especially when you learn to make this simple recipe yourself. Or when you manipulate a friend to make beef chili for you.
Pair with your favorite crusty bread recipe for a delicious meal the. World's GREATEST Chili Recipe – SO EASY!! Easy Slow Cooker Chili – Come home to the best homemade chili! You can cook 🔥Easy delicious beefy Chili with a kick🔥 using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 🔥Easy delicious beefy Chili with a kick🔥
- You need of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare of diced tomatoes and green chilis.
- It’s of Brooks chili beans (i used hot, but feel free to use mild).
- It’s of ground beef (or venison, or both, or u could use sausage).
- It’s of chili powder (i like my chili on the spicy side, feel free to just add a little if you don't tolerate spice well).
- It’s of ground cumin (optional).
- Prepare of small onion diced (u can use some onion powder if u dont liek onions or just leave it out if u hate them).
- You need of brown sugar.
- You need of ground cayenne pepper (if u don't like your chili spicy leave this one out or just add a dash).
All you need to do is crumble up your ground beef and then dump the rest of your ingredients in your slow cooker. And if you have a saute function in your crockpot, you have yourself a true one pot wonder. The best beef chili recipe and so easy to make. Made with black beans, tomatoes, and homemade chili seasoning which gives it so much flavor!
🔥Easy delicious beefy Chili with a kick🔥 step by step
- Brown ground beef in large pot.
- drain the fat from the meat.
- add diced onion to ground beef, cook until onions are translucent or approx 5 mins. and for those of you who hate onions, lie my husband, you can use powdered onion to taste or just leave out the onion all together..
- add all additional ingredients to pot, (canned tomatoes, chili beans, cayenne pepper, cumin, chili powder, and 1 tablespoon of brown sugar) mix..
- cook on medium low heat for approx 20 mins, the longer it cooks the better it is, but as soon as u bring it to a boil it's ready to eat..
This easy chili recipe is healthy and hearty, with a high fiber content thanks to the beans. You can substitute the chili beans with kidney beans if you wish, but be sure to drain them if you do. It's even better the next day, and if you omit the optional Mix the tomatoes, onion, white beans, chili beans, taco seasoning mix, and ranch dressing mix in a large pot over medium heat. When serving a crowd, we put this chili on in the morning and then prepare a chili bar with toppings so our guests can help themselves! Chili con Carne By Any Other NameHow to Make the Best Keto ChiliThis cool weather classic is certainly eminently tweakable and open to experimentation, which is why you can easily end up with an ingredients list running to the dozens of items, with a pinch of this here, a soupçon of that there.