Hyderabadi Kuchla huwa Beef/Hyderabadi Ground Beef Fry. Hyderabadi Kuchla Hua Gosht or Fried Ground Mutton from Maimoona Yasmeen Recipes. YOU CAN ALSO REACH US ON : Youtube Subscribe. Hyderabadi kuchla hua gosht is a famous Hyderabadi mutton recipe made using coarsely minced mutton ground along with other ingredients and then fried Method.
Hyderabadi tala hua gosh hara masalay ka simple and easy tasty recipe. Hyderabadi Gosht Curry Easy Beef Curry Recipe By Rukhsar Khan. Hyderabadi Mutton Dopiaza Cooking Recipes Indian Food Recipes. You can have Hyderabadi Kuchla huwa Beef/Hyderabadi Ground Beef Fry using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hyderabadi Kuchla huwa Beef/Hyderabadi Ground Beef Fry
- Prepare 1 kg of Beef boneless.
- You need 2-3 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cumin powder.
- You need 2 tsp of Salt or to taste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cubeb Pepper or Tailed Pepper powder.
- It’s 1 of small bunch Coriander Leaves finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Red Chilli powder.
- You need 3-4 of Green Chillies finely chopped.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare 3 of Onions thinly sliced and fried.
Hyderabadi Kuchla Huwa Beef Hyderabadi Ground Beef Fry Recipe By. Hyderabadi kuchla hua gosht Easy and tasty recipe in urdu hindi. Kuchla Hua Gosht Recipe Video – How to Make Hyderabadi Fried Ground Mutton at Home. Downhome Hyderabadi is a personal food blog showcasing a modern spin on traditional Hyderabadi recipes.
Hyderabadi Kuchla huwa Beef/Hyderabadi Ground Beef Fry instructions
- Add all the ingredients to a mixer jar and grind roughly. The mutton should not be finely ground. The spices should be mixed thoroughly and let this rest on the kitchen counter for an hour or so. This is important as it makes the ground mutton more flavourful and succulent..
- Heat half of the Oil in a Pressure cooker. Add this marinated freshly ground mutton to it. Keep the heat high for about 4-5 minutes and then lower the heat. Fry it for a minute or two before closing the lid. Pressure cook adding one cup of water..
- Let the pressure settle down completely before opening the lid. See to it that the water dries up completely. Now heat the other half of Oil and fry this cooked ground Beef for a few minutes until it's crisp and done. The amount of crispness can be your family's choice. Add more Oil if required. Keep a watchful eye on it. It might get burnt at the bottom. So keep stirring at regular intervals.Garnish with some more of the Coriander leaves and not to forget lots of thinly sliced and fried Onions..
- Serve hot with Phulkas, Chapatis or even plain Rice and Daal. Enjoy!.
I have an old recipe back up on the blog. I've re-written it to be more instant pot friendly for any Instant Pot owners! Hyderabadi kuchla hua gosht is a famous Hyderabadi mutton recipe made using coarsely minced mutton ground along with other. Indian broad beans/Chapparada avare with ground nut: by. Hyderabadi Hara Bhara Kuchla Huwa Gosht (Hyderabadi Fried Ground Mutton).