Onion Beef Noodle (Not Stroganoff). Croutons and Swiss cheese put a splendid spin on beef stroganoff. There's a special satisfaction in taking the star ingredient of a dish you could take or leave and shoehorning it into one you already adore with a passion. The whole thing came together a few days later.
Beef Stroganoff with Noodles. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. All of the greatest parts of your favorite cheesy soup, made into a delicious dish with hearty beef and fluffy egg noodles. But this French Onion Beef Stroganoff isn't a new French Onion recipe here on the blog- it's actually the first dish that I ever decided to "onionify". You can cook Onion Beef Noodle (Not Stroganoff) using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Onion Beef Noodle (Not Stroganoff)
- Prepare of Cooking Oil.
- It’s 1/4-1/2 of onion chopped.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of chopped garlic.
- You need of Approx 1 lb sliced beef.
- It’s of Egg noodles.
- It’s Packet of Onion Dry Soup/Mix.
- Prepare 1 (10 oz) of can of beef broth.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- It’s to taste of Salt, Pepper and/or garlic/onion powder (optional).
- It’s of Parmesan cheese topper (optional).
This beef stroganoff is an easy variation on the famous dish. Condensed soup is mixed with sour cream and a little ketchup to make the easy, flavorful sauce for this beef Stroganoff. Lean strips of steak are served with the delicious sauce over hot cooked noodles. Beef Top sirloin or chuck beef work well.
Onion Beef Noodle (Not Stroganoff) instructions
- Boil water for noodles (continue recipe) and cook noodles according to noodle bag.
- Sauté onion and garlic.
- Add beef and sauté on both sides; adding salt, pepper, garlic/onion powder to taste.
- Add onion soup/dip powder packet and sauté for a minute; then add beef broth; let cook for approx 10 minutes on high.
- Add sour cream; stir in.
- Add cooked noodles and stir.
Onions I'm using shallots, which are a smaller, sweeter type of onion. But you're free to use whichever kind you like. Sour cream You don't need a lot of it, so just get the smallest container you can find. Egg noodles I prefer extra wide. Beef Stroganoff preparation varies significantly not only based on geography Beef Stroganoff atop pasta.