Almond Joy Baked Oatmeal. This almond joy baked oatmeal would definitely make a special brunch item for Mom! It can easily be doubled to feed a crowd too. Or make a big pan on However, if it tastes as yummy as almond joy baked oatmeal, it will disappear even faster!
These Almond Joy Oatmeal Cookies are one of my favorite oatmeal cookies yet! They have a little extra chewiness from the coconut, my all-time favorite flavor of almond extract (it stems from my chemistry days… a story for another time), and dark chocolate. This Almond Joy Oatmeal is healthy take on Almond Joy candy and makes a delicious breakfast. You can cook Almond Joy Baked Oatmeal using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Almond Joy Baked Oatmeal
- Prepare of old fashioned oats.
- It’s of baking powder.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of Stevia brown sugar.
- It’s of skim milk or almond milk.
- Prepare of eggs.
- Prepare of almond extract.
- You need of canola oil or substitute 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce.
- It’s of mini chocolate chips.
- Prepare of unsweetened coconut.
- You need of sliced almonds.
I usually don't make stovetop oatmeal, I've never been a fan. I really enjoy baking it though like I do in my Black Forest Baked Oatmeal or my Baked Pumpkin Oatmeal (which is one of the most popular. The kids wanted Almond Joy Oatmeal (again!), so I handed Romeo my laptop with the draft of this recipe post (and experienced the strange and wonderful sensation of letting someone else handle breakfast duty)! Minutes later, Romeo arrived upstairs with a huge smile and a steamy bowl of this.
Almond Joy Baked Oatmeal instructions
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Spray 12 muffin tins or 9×13 pan with cooking spray.
- Mix the oats, baking powder and salt together in a large bowl.
- Beat together in another bowl the eggs, milk, almond extract, oil and stevia brown sugar..
- Pour the liquid mixture into the oat mixture and mix thoroughly. Let it set for 10 or 15 minutes so the oats start soaking up some of the liquid..
- Now stir in the chocolate chips, coconut and almonds. Evenly divided the mixture into 12 muffin cups or pour into the 9 x 13 pan and spread evenly..
- Bake for 35 to 45 minutes or until the tops are golden and the oatmeal is set..
- Place uneaten oatmeal in air right containers and place in the refrigerator. Will keep for 4 – 5 days or can be frozen and then reheated in the microwave..
This Almond Joy Overnight Oats recipe is an easy oatmeal recipe perfect for busy mornings. Made with chocolate, coconut and almonds just like the Egg muffins, breakfast cookies, baked oatmeal, energy bites and overnight oats are a few of the recipes that help those busy school mornings just a. This baked oatmeal gets it's delicious Almond Joy/Mounds flavor from the addition of shredded coconut, dark chocolate chunks, and toasted almonds. Served with a cup of your favorite coffee, you have breakfast perfection. I truly did have great ambitions for the blog this week.