Snowball Cookies for Christmas.
You can have Snowball Cookies for Christmas using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Snowball Cookies for Christmas
- You need 60 grams of Margarine for cake (or Butter).
- Prepare 30 grams of Powdered sugar.
- Prepare 35 grams of Almond powder (or almond flour).
- Prepare 80 grams of Cake flour.
- Prepare of (If you have cornstarch, you can use half cake flour and half cornstarch.).
- Prepare 1 of Powdered sugar (for decoration).
Snowball Cookies for Christmas step by step
- In a bowl, whisk softened margarine until creamy. Then add powdered sugar and mix some more..
- Add almond powder, mixing with rubber spatula..
- Add cake flour and combine with a rubber spatula until the dough loses its flouriness..
- Gather the dough like this..
- Roll the dough into a long rope and wrap with plastic wrap. Leave in the fridge for 30 minutes to 1 hour..
- Take out from the fridge and divide into 24 portions. Preheat oven to 160 C (320 F)..
- Shape each portion of the dough into round balls and place on the baking tray. Bake for 20 minutes. Please check on them and adjust the baking time as necessary, as it may vary by oven. It is better not to brown them too much..
- This is how they'll looked once baked. They crumble easily while they're still hot, so be careful..
- Once cooled, place them in a plastic bag with powdered sugar. Shake gently to coat..
- Place on a serving plate. Give them another sprinkling of powdered sugar for the final touch. You can serve these to visitors or give them away as gifts!.