Mushroom Stroganoff. A delicious vegetarian recipe for busy weeknights! This vegan Mushroom Stroganoff is creamy, flavorful, and very delicious. The recipe is gluten-free, plant-based (dairy-free), perfect for lunch or dinner, quick and easy to make.
This healthy mushroom stroganoff with shiitake, baby portabella, and cremini mushrooms with noodles in a light creamy sauce is a quick and easy meal. This is a rich and meaty vegetarian stroganoff made with portobello mushrooms, and served over egg noodles. The most delicious vegan mushroom stroganoff ever. You can have Mushroom Stroganoff using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mushroom Stroganoff
- Prepare 500 g of fresh mushroom, preferably of different varieties (button, oyster, portabello, shitake).
- It’s 1 of medium onion, finely chopped.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves, peeled and crushed.
- Prepare 30 ml of olive oil.
- You need 100 ml of red wine.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of fresh cream, or double cream.
- You need 1 teaspoon of corn flour.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of fresh parsley, chopped, equivalent to a handful of parsley.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of pepper.
This vegan mushroom stroganoff is so good. It has all that mushroom flavor you can dream of with that perfect stroganoff tang from some. Mushroom Stroganoff. featured in One-Pot Vegan Dinners. Flavors in this mushroom stroganoff are not only rich and balanced but elevated.
Mushroom Stroganoff instructions
- Wipe the mushrooms with a damp cloth and cut them into quarters.
- Coat the mushrooms in the paprika, by shaking them in a sandwich bag or in a bowl covered with a plate.
- Gently heat the oil in a large pan.
- Stir fry the onion and garlic for 3 minutes, until starting to brown.
- Turn up the heat and add the mushrooms in batches.
- Cook each batch for a few minutes, with the pan covered to seal in the juices.
- Remove each batch from the pan when the mushrooms are browned and softened.
- When all the mushrooms are cooked, put them back in the pan.
- Add the red wine and balsamic vinegar and simmer gently.
- Mix the cornflour with a tablespoon of water in a cup, to form a paste. Add to the pan and mix well. The sauce should thicken..
- Add the cream and parsley and mix well.
This vegetarian Mushroom Stroganoff features tender mushrooms and noodles in a creamy sauce. How to make Vegan Mushroom Stroganoff. A video on how to make Instant Pot Mushroom Stroganoff – a simple, easy vegetarian weeknight dinner that is creamy and hearty and full of delicious depth and flavor! A vegetarian mushroom stroganoff that's as rich and delicious as its meaty cousin. You can use any mix of mushrooms you like in this stroganoff recipe.