Easy beef stroganoff. Browned ground beef is simmered with garlic and condensed cream of mushroom soup, then mixed with Nutritional Information. While this beef stroganoff recipe is the classic preparation usually associated with the dish, there are all kinds of fun new twists and streamlined time-savers to be found in Betty's best beef stroganoff. The most amazing Beef Stroganoff you will ever have!
Easy Beef Stroganoff cooked in one pan! Made with browned ground beef and caramelized mushrooms. Hearty, satisfying and packed with flavor! You can have Easy beef stroganoff using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy beef stroganoff
- Prepare of round beef.
- It’s of basil.
- It’s of barbecue sauce.
- You need of oil.
- It’s of salt.
- You need of ground black pepper.
- You need of red wine vinegar.
- You need of tomato paste (optional).
- It’s of garlic cloves.
- You need of water.
- You need of onion, chopped.
- You need of bay leaf.
This traditional beef stroganoff recipe is super easy and the best tips for making this stroganoff with ground beef. Beef stroganoff is the ultimate cold weather dinner. Easy Beef Stroganoff Recipe made with melt-in-your-mouth strips of beef smothered in a delicious sour cream and mushroom gravy. This easy Beef Stroganoff recipe is made with tender top sirloin, onions, garlic, and mushrooms simmered in a rich sour cream sauce and served over egg noodles.
Easy beef stroganoff instructions
- Cut the beef into small squares and marinade for 10 min in oil,bbq sauce,basil,red wine vinegar,salt and pepper.
- Heat a pan, put some oil and on low heat put in sliced onion until tender.
- Add the beef, crash fresh garlic in, stirr on high heat until brown and no red left.
- Add water to cover the beef, on low heat cover and let saute for 40 minutes.
- Add the bay leaf, tomato paste (optional) with a cup of water. Stirr and let saute for another hour.
- Open the cover, and on low medium heat let it bubble for another 30 minutes while stirring every few minutes.
- You can serve with pasta or anything you love, Bon apetit.
Make a classic beef stroganoff with steak and mushrooms for a tasty midweek meal. Garnish with parsley and serve with pappardelle pasta or rice. This Jamie Oliver recipes shows you how to make beef stroganoff from scratch. Serve with sour cream and fluffy steamed rice. This is a quick and easy beef stroganoff version.