Raw Vegan Chow Mein.
You can have Raw Vegan Chow Mein using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Raw Vegan Chow Mein
- You need 2 of large carrots (spiralized).
- It’s 1 of zucchini (spiralized).
- It’s 1/4 of red cabbage (shredded).
- It’s 1 of green onion (chopped fine).
- You need a few of sprigs of cilantro (chopped fine).
- Prepare of for the sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbs of shoyu (or tamari if not raw).
- It’s 1 tbs of raw almond butter.
- Prepare 1 tbs of chili oil.
- You need 1 tsp of raw agave.
- Prepare 1 tsp of raw ginger (grated).
Raw Vegan Chow Mein instructions
- Combine all the veggies into a big bowl..
- In a separate bowl mix the sauce and then mix into the big bowl..
- Top with more cilantro and green onions..
- So simple!! Enjoy!.