Easy Beef Stroganoff. Cook ground beef in melted butter until browned. Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, cook the beef, mushrooms and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink.
Easy to make any night of the week. Just like grandma used to make! Thin strips of round steak, onions & mushrooms over a bowl of egg noodles make this the creamy dish the perfect comfort food. You can have Easy Beef Stroganoff using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Beef Stroganoff
- You need of Ingredients.
- Prepare 2 lb of roast beef, cut up into bite size pieces.
- You need 1 of 8oz container sour cream.
- You need 1 small of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic, peeled and minced.
- Prepare 1 cup of or 8 ounces brown mushrooms, sliced and sauteed.
- Prepare 16 oz of package wide noodles.
- You need 2 packages of brown gravy mix.
Easy to make any night of the week.. Season the steak strips with House Seasoning, then dust with flour. Beef stroganoff is the ultimate comfort food. With switched-up ingredients and creative twists, these popular variations elevate the classic dish from familiar to fabulous.
Easy Beef Stroganoff instructions
- prepare noodles as directed on package.
- In a large skillet cook meat until well browned..
- add chopped onion, mushrooms and garlic, stir until well mixed..
- add 1 cup water, simmer on medium heat until mushrooms are tender.
- while meat is cooking, prepare gravy mix as directed.
- add gravy to meat, mushrooms , and garlic mixture..
- simmer until thickened..
- stir in sour cream.
- simmer another 10 minutes, then pour over noodles..
- serve hot with garlic bread and salad. or sides of your choice..
Sauce Ingredients: Butter, onion, garlic, white wine, beef stock, Worcestershire sauce, flour and plain Greek yogurt (or sour cream) are the ingredients used to make classic beef stroganoff sauce. If you prefer not to cook with wine, feel free to just add in a little extra beef stock instead. Beef and mushrooms are always a great match, and this recipe for classic Beef Stroganoff shows off exactly why. Bite-size strips of tender steak and bits of mushrooms simmer in a thick sour cream sauce that coats every bite. Served over a bed of buttery egg noodles, it's a fast, filling, and no-fuss family meal.