10 Minute Beef Stroganoff. Brown ground beef in a large skillet, stirring until it crumbles and is no longer pink; drain in a colander, discarding drippings. If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! Beef stroganoff is a comforting midweek meal.
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high. HOW TO MAKE THE ULTIMATE BEEF STROGANOFF. You can have 10 Minute Beef Stroganoff using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 10 Minute Beef Stroganoff
- You need 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 of Mushrooms (king oyster, shimeji, button, shiitake).
- You need 3 tbsp of each of water, ketchup, sake; 2 tablespoons japanese worcestershire sauce A) Ingredients.
- You need 100 ml of Heavy cream or Milk.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Flour.
- Prepare 400 grams of Beef.
- It’s 1 of Salt, pepper, butter.
Feel free to serve over any kind of noodles, rice, or polenta. Remove the first batch to a bowl and cook the rest of the meat. Remove and set all the meat aside. Ok, before we go any further here, there's something we need to discuss right off the bat: Beef stroganoff (and perhaps even particularly ground beef stroganoff) isn't the prettiest dinner plate at the party.
10 Minute Beef Stroganoff step by step
- Combine the A) ingredients..
- Cut the vegetables. Thinly slice the onion..
- Heat butter in a frying pan and cook the onions and mushrooms on medium heat..
- Once tender, add the meat and season with salt and pepper. Once the meat browns, add the flour..
- Once the flour has blended in, pour in the A) ingredients and cook on medium heat until thickened..
- Once thickened, pour in the heavy cream, and it's done..
This recipe is kept low carb and gluten free by making just a few minor adaptations to the classic version. Heat butter in a frying pan and cook the onions and mushrooms on medium heat. Once tender, add the meat and season with salt and pepper. Once the meat browns, add the flour. Once the flour has blended in, pour in the A) ingredients and cook on medium heat until thickened.